Prolougue

May 12, 2005

Chase Morretti

I pulled up to my girlfriend's house turning on the radio as a waited for her to get ready. I realized that I was parked right under her window, so i could see her silhouette putting on her dress. My hands started to perspire as soon as I saw it. She was putting on her make up and was finally ready to go downstairs and come out the front door. I saw her coming out her door and she was flawless as always. I was now convinced that i was in a dream. "She couldn't possibly like me or even make me her boyfriend Im too ugly" I thought. I got out of my uncles blue Chevy pick up truck and opened her car door like a gentleman. I walked around and went back into the drivers seat. I started driving.
"Are you sure you want to go to Shaun's party with me" I asked nervously, not wanting to hear her answer.
"Of course silly" she giggled and hugged my arm.
She was so beautiful I thought. I had the window down as i drove. Her beautiful blonde hair was blowing all around her face, the freckles that were lightly sprinkled across her nose complimented her button nose, she was slim with an amazing shape, and the dress she had on, I thought. I tore my eyes off of her body and I stared at her face again, Her eyes are just such a beautiful shade of green. She stared back at me and giggled.
"Why are you looking at me like that, do I have something on my face" she asked.
" No, no you dont"
"Your so weird today Chase, I hope your not gonna be like this all night"
I smiled, "I wont".
As I pulled up to Shaun's house, well actually a mansion, and put the truck in park, Lexi leaned in for a kiss. I panicked. I pushed her backwards. I didn't want to kiss her when I had these hideous braces on, so I told her.
She laughed, "Oh Chase, that's the least," she leaned in again.
I pushed her again.
"Please Lexi, not when I have on my braces, I dont want them to, umm- hurt you," I begged.
She got really upset and got out of the truck. I quickly got out, locked the truck and raced after her.
I searched for her for hours but I couldn't find her. I sat down and took up a cup with some unidentified liquid in it and I sipped it. I watched the people dancing to the music that was blasting from the speakers outside. My eyes landed on a certain blonde dancing with Dylan Kane, the quarter back for Chester High. I cleaned my glasses so I could see properly, and of course it was my Lexi who was grinding and kissing Dylan. I sat there in shock. When they were finished they left the dance floor, I got up, but suddenly felt something wet and sticky on my shirt. I had bumped into someone.
"DUDE!!" the person said, not paying him anymind I looked back up and I realized that I had lost them again.
I went outside, wandering the compound. I tried calling her phone- nothing. I passed a couple of jocks leaning against the back part of the house. While I was passing, one of them came up to me.
"You missing something," he slurred.
It suddenly hit me what he was talking about.
"Yea, I am, my girlfriend"
"Ha! some girlfriend she is, you might want to look in one of the bedrooms for her, heard she was a good one, from Dylan." he laughed right in my face, mocking me.
I didnt need any further information as i stormed back into the house. It was the fist bedroom that I looked in, and there they were, my Lexi with Dylan under the sheets fully naked. She looked up when she heard the door open.
"Chase!" she shouted, as I left them. I went back outside, and into my truck, not remembering the amount of drinks I had, or who it was that I was texting. I drove hard. Crying my eyes out, I didnt realize that I was driving on the wrong side of the road. And neither did I see the sixteen wheeler.

A/N:
Okay guys I know really sad right. Kinda in torment as to why I wrote it so sad. Im such a melodramatic person. I really hope you liked it, so please comment and vote people!