29

Third Person Pov:

The very next day. Mina made up her mind to tell about her leaving school. All were surprised except Y/n and Dino. They decided to spend time with Mina whenever they would get time and create a lot of memories. All of them were busy for the upcoming exams especially the one who were about to enter University. For them, the good they score, the good will be University.

Soon the two months were over. The exams were over. It was the first day of their holidays. Now they are in a cafe when Mina stood up, "My dear friends. There is a news I want to give you. Can you guess what it is?", she said.

"You are not going back", all of them said. Mina laughed and said, "That's impossible. But I am staying here until results come and my new school starts". All of them cheered.

"We still have some time then", Seungcheol said. "Ohh, look who we have here", Someone said. All of there head turned towards the voice. It was no other than Aera. After that incident Aera was rarely coming to school. Her father got to know the truth and was greatly disappointed. He apologized to Dino's and Y/n's family. After that Aera was quite.

"Can you just go away. The smell of your perfume is making me hard to breath", Seungcheol said as he was sitting close to her. She started walking towards Y/n. "Yes, I'll go. I won't disturb you. Enjoy your time. Later, you might not even talk to each other", she said with a polite voice which doesn't sound polite. She looked at Y/n and smiled.

She took her order and went away. "She literally took a bath with perfume. Agrhh, it smelled so bad", Seungcheol complained. "Let's not talk about her", Mina said. Y/n, Seokmin and Dino glanced at eachother. They decided not to tell anyone about the party thing. It would just create more problem.

After a while Seokmin decided to go with Seungkwan and Hoshi making Y/n and Dino go together. While Mina went along with Jeonghan and Joshua. "Didn't you find it creepy how Aera talked as if she is planning something against us", Dino said. "Even I think same. After all,Mr.Park scolded her and told to apologize to us. It must have hurted her ego", Y/n said.

After taking some courage Y/n asked the question she wanted to ask. "Would everything be same after Mina leaves?", Y/n hesitantly asked. "I don't know", Dino said not understand what exactly Y/n meant. "I am talking about us, Dino. We still have to act or just drop it", Y/n said straight forward.

"I don't know", Dino said making Y/n annoyed. "Why you always answer in 'I know or 'I don't know'. Just speak up what you want. Just say want to end the act or want to continue. Your this behavior is making me confuse, Dino. Not only me but you too", Y/n said.

"Why are getting angry on that", Dino increased his voice. "I am not, Dino. Don't increase your voice. I just told whatever I want", Y/n tried to keep her calm. "Really, your face expression doesn't say so nor does your voice", Dino said. "Why are you picking up a fight", Y/n too raised her voice. "Am I? Then go away. Don't need to talk to me", Dino said. "Fine I am going. Don't come behind me", Y/n said and started to walk off.

Y/n's Pov:

I went to the nearest store and brought some ice-cream. I just asked him. He didn't need to shout at me like that in front of others. There is nothing wrong in asking. Whatever he said in garden made my hopes quite high but that doesn't mean he actually started liking me. Maybe he said that because he thought he liked me as he was spending most of his time with me.

My mind was filled with so many thoughts that I didn't realise I entered an alley. It was already dark and no one was there. I now this alley but was asked not to come through this way. I saw a man in front of me. He creepily smiled at me showing his half gone teeth.

"Are you lost girl? Come with me I'll help you", He said extending his hand towards me. Without saying anything I turned around and started walking as fast as I could. I tried calling Dino but he didn't pick up. I messaged him about my location and to help me.

The man held my hand and harshly turned me around making my phone fall somewhere. I hope so nothing happenedto my phone. I have dailled police emergency number there. Hope it got connected.

"Oh, girl. I asked you politely but I think you are a feisty one. By the way, you have got a good body", the man said moving his eyes up and down to look at my body. "Leave my hand. Otherwise, believe me your remaining teeth will be gone", I said trying to take my hand out of his grip. "Oh, I won't", the man started laughing and started pulling me.

Dino's Pov:

I was angry. I don't know why. I shouldn't have shouted at her. It is dark and she is alone. I took my phone out of my pocket and saw Y/n's missed calls. I tried calling but she didn't pick up. I saw a message. She had sent her location. She is in danger. I ran as fast as I could. My heart was beating fast.

It was nearby. I went near the location but no one was there. I saw Y/n's mobile in the corner. I decided to go further but I saw someone. It was police.

"What are you doing here", The inspector asked. "My friend sent me the location. She is in danger", I said. We all went further inside I saw Y/n there. I ran towards her and hugged her. "Are you okay", she nodded. I heard a groan from behind. I saw a man lying down and some teeth fallen down.

The police arrested him and came to us. "Your call has been recorded. Also there is a camera installed here. It would be easy to charge him", we both nodded. "Can you give me your parents number. They need to be here for some legal matters". I nodded and gave them Appa's number.

After a while all four came. We went to police station and Y/n's statements were taken. "You kids can go back with Hana and Haneul. We will manage the rest here", Appa said.

We both went and sat in the car. "What did you do", I asked her. "Nothing, I was just so busy cursing at you that I didn't realise I entered an alley. I turned around and met this man. He pulled me inside. I tried to resist but he was strong. Then getting a chance I punched him hard making few of his fall. He tried to slap me but...", she stopped. "What did you do?", I asked. "Hehe, probably won't be able to produce his future generations", she said sheepishly.

I shook my head. How did I forget that she knows how to fight. "I am sorry", both said in unison. "I shouldn't have argued with you by asking you the same question. You must have been annoyed by that", Y/n said.

"I should have told you clearly what I have felt. Also shouldn't have raised my voice like that", I said.Soon our mothers came. Eomma was driving, Aunty sat in passenger sit. We both were sitting behind. "Y/n are you okay? Did you get hurt somewhere?", Aunty asked. "No, Eomma. Nothing is much serious just got few scratches on hand. That man didn't even cut his nails. Unhygienic human", she complained.

I took her hand and looked. There were few scratches and a bruise. "How did you get this bruise", I asked. "He held my hand tightly while I struggled to take it out of grip. Probably because of that", she said as if it not a big thing. "Compared to him I am okay. I think", she whispered.

"Shut up. After you go home apply ice pack. It might help a little", I said. She just smiled. "Don't ever walk away again like this. Even if I tell you to walk away. Just slap me but don't walk away. I was so afraid when I tried to call you back and you didn't pick up", I said. She looked at me and said, "Don't worry. I am not leaving you soon. Remember if possible I will haunt you as a ghost. We have a long way to go". She slightly laughed. I smiled along with her and held her hand.

"Remember children we are here too", Eomma said. Y/n tried to take her hand out of grip but I didn't let her. "Leave my hand. Our mothers are watching us", she whispered

"Then let me tell you this too. I am never leaving this hand of yours. No matter what", I whispered back holding her hand firmly. She smiled and looked out of window. Blush was totally visible.