Chapter 30: The Rating Game Begins

(Asta's p.o.v.)

It's been 10 days since we challenged Riser Phenex to a Rating Game in the place of Rias Gremory, and we had been training hard to prepare for the upcoming competition between us and the Phenex peerage. During that time, Liebe and I asked Azazel for a favor. We asked him if he could make robes for all of the members of our group, the Order of the Black Clover, like the ones the Magic Knights in my and Liebe's wear. He managed to quickly make some, with mine being a little different. The robes he made for us were sold black with five leaf clovers highlighted in blood red, but my robe had a little something extra with the symbol of the Black Bulls right next to the clover. I also asked him if he could make my old attire, the one I wore before making a deal with Liebe, for me to wear as my combat outfit. He agreed and also worked on making the final adjustments to the teleportation bracelets he was working on lately. He customized the magic circle that enables teleportation in the bracelets using devil script from my dimension, provided to him by Liebe, and added our symbol, the black, five leaf clover, to create a personalized teleportation circle that manifests when the bracelet is activated. It was currently the weekend and it was the time to go to Kuoh Academy where the Rating Game would be held. We all gathered around and activated our bracelet, causing the teleportation circle to appear beneath out feet.

 We all gathered around and activated our bracelet, causing the teleportation circle to appear beneath out feet

(A/N: Drew this by hand myself. Sorry if the clover is a bit crappy looking. Not use to draw that small.)

(No one's p.o.v.)

The Devil peerages of Rias, Sona, and Riser were all gathered in the gym of Kuoh Academy with Grayfia standing at the ready, waiting for Asta's team to arrive. Suddenly, a cluster of 5 identical magic circles appeared on the floor, catching the attention of all present as they looked to see that the Order of the Black Clover had arrived on the scene. They all saw that the 5 competitors all wore robes with a black, five leaf clover on them and wondered why they were wearing them. But more than that, most of the female Devils present all had their eyes on Asta wearing a black, tight-fitting shirt that covers his shoulders, upper arms, and some of his chest, exposing his extremely muscular upper body and causing the women to blush at the sight of it

 But more than that, most of the female Devils present all had their eyes on Asta wearing a black, tight-fitting shirt that covers his shoulders, upper arms, and some of his chest, exposing his extremely muscular upper body and causing the women t...