𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 odd but delicate

This takes place after Ep 4, Cabin Fever <3

" My darling , you will never be unloved by me. "

" You are too well tangled in my soul. "

✧˖*___________________________________________..*

After they had the very uneventful camp, and despite N's sweet, caring words- 

the worker was currently isolating themselves in their room.

No matter what, it was a clear fact that they went through the traumatic experience of devouring their own kind.

A literal worker drone.

And recalling the memory of it just made them sick to the core. 

So, currently, their room is an actual wreck.

Papers are scattered on the floor, their ceiling is covered with a immense amount of papers related with their own theories- 

and certain rants with a combination of sketches, and with red string connected to each that was binding the papers on the ceiling. 

✧˖*___________________________________________..*

...

What a coincidence.

The purple themed drone's displayed eyes widened at the other's sudden appearance, but nonchalantly brushed it off and narrowed their eyes at her.

..After all, Doll probably knew that this would've happened when she first saw that Uzi also maintained the Absolute Solver.

Their vocal tone held grudge, with a hint of discomfort showing through it.

"Youㅡ" They still had their angsty demeanor,and attempted to accuse with a decent limit. 

But instead, their words were cut off and hung in the air,

as something extraordinarily unexpected happened. 

Having a slight side attempt to keep them quiet, Doll practically snatched the shorter worker into a embrace.

 And as soon a she did so, her actions became rather gentle.

And just as Uzi was going to snap at her, (or something else.)

 They paused as they mentally hesitated to do whatever. 

There was a intense but soft silence that continued, only being able to hear the harsh wind outside due to the weather state of Copper-9.

And soon enough, Doll was the one to speak first. 

The Russian coded worker placed one of her hand on the shorter drones head, while still keeping them in place as they were too confused to do anything particular. 

The Russian softly spoke, as she stated her own words by choice.

"Мне жаль." 

[ I'm sorry. ]

The moment Doll said that, the rebellious teen just silently buried their face into the other's shoulder. 

The atmosphere was odd, but delicate.

..And that was just enough for them.

381 words.