36

Hello!

Happy Sunday

I'm going to a  birthday party after church so forgive if I don't double upload within the day. But, have fun with this one. ig

also I think I lied. This is one isn't long.

Kasia

Rune eventually made it with his wife. His heavily pregnant wife and his two kids.

Navi was Indian, and she was stunning. I'm talking gorgeous. Her pretty brown eyes were captivating, and her long black hair was silky and blooming with health. She had straight bangs and a pearly smile.

She was slim, her hips wide from the pregnancy. She was wearing a pretty coquette maternity dress and Mary Jane heels.

Since Rune and Navi were two beautiful people, their children were also very beautiful.

Their daughter, Meliore, was eleven, and their son, Mahi, was five, and they were so cute.

As soon as they arrived, Analia's mood lightened up. They went upstairs to the rooms to play.

"When did you meet Rune?" I asked when we all went to the kitchen. The last person we were waiting for was Kyle.

Obviously.

Navi giggled, rubbing her swollen stomach. "Um, I don't exactly remember where we met. I went partying and I was fucked-up drunk so I woke up next to him. At first I wanted nothing to do with him. My parents would kill me if they found out I wasn't a virgin anymore."

Yana smiled, nodding. "So will mine."

Latara sighed and shook her head. "Ignore our poor baby here. She's yet to enter the extravagant world of sex."

Yana and I rolled our eyes as Navi giggled. "Oh, yes, I was excited to lose my virginity. But I found myself only attracted to the man who took it. My parents meanwhile wanted me to marry a nice Indian man. Rune kept following me and I kept contradicting myself until I finally gave in and we started dating and we actually got married the next year."

"Oh wow," Latara said. "How old were you?"

"I was twenty-two when we started dating and twenty-three when we got married and I immediately fell pregnant with our daughter afterwards. Rune was thirty."

"That's a big age gap." Yana points out.

Navi shrugged. "I don't mind."

"Oh, please. It's better than the twelve-year age gap between Kasia and Silver."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

"I'm very curious to know how you managed him."

I laughed, shaking my head. "I don't know either. He told me he didn't want me after he slept with me but then continued to bother me. I didn't know what I was doing."

She shrugged. "It's a Moretto thing," Navi said, obviously experienced.

I don't know how Silver found me attractive. I didn't find myself attractive then. You know the saying: love yourself before you love someone.

While I guess I was an exception, and I happened to make it out alive.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.