Running

Rose (Rocky)

I sighed as I took one last look at my former home and said good bye pups I'm sorry I'm not who you wanted. I sighed as I shed a few tears before turning my back on the only home I ever knew and said I hope you can find the purebred you always wanted. I sighed and kept running until I couldn't run anymore collapsing from being exhausted. I blush and jump as I heard a stick break and turn who's there? I froze as I saw a male Coyote standing observing. I blush and said if your going to kill me hurry up already I'm to tired and weak to fight. He chuckled and said I'm not here to kill you I'm here because I followed you after your friends chased you away. I shifted looking him over and said why would you follow me but not hunt me? He chuckled and said I find you incredibly attractive and! More suited for breeding then eating. I gulped and backed away and said what do you want me for isn't there a nice Coyote bitch you could breed. He chuckled and said that there is but I'm not interested in them they're not unique enough for me. I blush and said what do you mean unique? He chuckled and said all those bitches want is a slam bam thank you ma'am. But I want something more a life partner to call my own. I blush and said you wouldn't want me if you knew the truth. He chuckled and said try me. I sighed and turned tears streaming over my face show my rear where I bore the mark of a slave and said go ahead rape me every one else has. 

Zion 

I froze stunned and walked up to the Wolf hybrid and inspected the Slavers Mark and growled recognizing the Mark of my greatest rival and the biggest threat to all free coyote. I sighed as the pup was inconsolable terrified of what I was going to do. I sighed and placed my own Mark over the slave trade sign covering it. I smiled as he froze stunned looked at it. I smiled and said what's your name? I chuckle my name is what ever you wish it to be. I blush as she said I think Zion. I chuckled and said so be it. I smiled as she said I'm Rose.