Meeting Haeju IRL | Part 1

"...So, this friend, her name is Chanmi. Thirteen years old. A big fan of yours," said my best friend Hannah, short-breathily, eyes wide opened so brightly, "I know her mom because we go to the same church. She's a sweet girl, Haeju! Really sweet. She had been asking me to bring her to you but, you know... I know you're busy, aren't you?! I even rarely got a chance to meet you myself!"
"Hmm," I answered shortly.
"Yeah yeah! We haven't met so often. I'm so happy to see you know! Haha... Where was I again?" Hannah asked awkwardly, "Oh yeah! So Chanmi... One day, we met at a church. I was so surprised because she came to me and said that... She has finally met you.

(Hannah's POV)

So, there were Chanmi and I, sitting side by side before the church began, "Where did you meet Haeju?" I asked Chanmi.
"In a fan meeting, Unnie! It was so hard to get there," she told me excitingly., "I needed to buy a lot of albums to be managed to join the fan-meeting. Oh oh, also, there are a lot of fanboys and they couldn't let my mom entered, so I was alone and it was kinda scary!"
"But it was worth it, right?" I asked. 

She took her time to answer my question.

"I was so nervous before the members went up to the stage," she fixed her position, put her hands on her knees calmly before telling me her experience, "It was so crowded, but I only have one goal in my mind: I wanted to talk to Haeju," she said.

"The boys screamed when Twice came out one by one. Jihyo... Nayeon and Momo... Michaeng... Then I saw her! The tallest, oldest, and most talented member of the group. The one who stood out in my eyes. The one I had stan for so long. I felt so SO dreamy that day. Her fair skin looked so smooth even and it's right in front of my eyes. Her hair fell naturally passed her shoulders that were covered by her white shirt. Haeju looked casual that day, only wearing a t-shirt and a pair of jeans. She was walking with Tzuyu, holding hands side by side, before Sana joined later while they were looking for their position on the stage.
I managed to stand right behind the barrier, Unnie, because I was small. I was standing between those legs. You know what, when Haeju smiled and waved to us, I felt I like I was gonna pass out...

...she was so breathtaking!"

(to be continued)