𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ⁰³

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

She emerged like a cool breeze, a refreshing presence in the room. As she walked towards me with measured steps, I couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty. Her dress accentuated her grace, and I could hear the whispers and comments from the onlookers, acknowledging her elegance.

In that moment, I found myself both surprised and intrigued by her. The doubts and uncertainties that had filled my mind earlier were momentarily pushed aside by the sight of her. She was, without a doubt, a striking presence, and I couldn't deny the allure she held for the people around us.

As she drew closer, our eyes met briefly, and for a fleeting instant, it felt like the world around us faded away, leaving only the two of us in a silent understanding of the situation we were in.

Author's POV

Soon the priest started the vows

Priest: "Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to witness the union of these two souls in matrimony. Jeon Jungkook and Ashley, you have come here of your own accord to enter into the sacred bond of marriage. As you take these vows, remember the commitment you make to each other."

Jeon Jungkook and Ashley stood side by side, their hands trembling ever so slightly. Their eyes met, and there was a palpable tension in the air, an unspoken tension of the complexities of their union.

Priest: "Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Ashley as your lawful wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"

Jungkook's voice was steady, but his gaze never wavered from Ashley's as he replied, "I do."

Priest: "And do you, Ashley, take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?"

Ashley hesitated for a brief moment, the weight of the moment hanging in the air. She looked into Jungkook's eyes, and with a determined resolve, she said, "I do."

Priest: "Now, you may kiss the bride."

The words hung in the air, and Ashley's heart raced with a mixture of anticipation and unease. She hadn't been prepared for this moment, and the idea of their first kiss as husband and wife had left her feeling vulnerable.

But Jungkook, ever composed and confident, leaned in. His lips met hers in a gentle yet firm kiss, and in that instant, time seemed to stand still. It was as though the world around them faded into obscurity, and the only reality was the connection they shared.

Their kiss held a complexity of emotions, a fusion of uncertainty and a faint glimmer of something more profound.

As their lips separated, a lingering tension hung in the air. It was as though the world had momentarily frozen around them, and the weight of their unconventional union pressed upon them like an unspoken burden.

The guests watched with bated breath, sensing the complexity of the moment. It was clear to everyone that this was not a conventional marriage, not one born out of love, but rather an arrangement tethered to the intricacies of power and ambition.

Jungkook and Ashley's eyes met, and in that silent exchange, there was a palpable tension, an understanding of the challenges that lay ahead. They were now husband and wife, bound by duty and circumstance, and the road they had chosen was fraught with uncertainties.

As they turned to face the congregation, there was no denying the tension that surrounded them, a tension that spoke of a union forged in the crucible of their respective worlds, a union that would test their resolve and resilience in the days to come.

•───────•°•❀•°•───────•