Only part

Noah and Cody had always been an odd pair on Total Drama Island. While they came from different worlds, their friendship had grown stronger with each passing challenge. As the sun set over Camp Wawanakwa, the two found themselves alone by the campfire.

Noah, known for his sarcasm and wit, glanced at Cody and said, "You know, Cody, I never thought I'd say this, but surviving this crazy island wouldn't be the same without you."

Cody, always the optimist, grinned. "Hey, Noah, who would've thought we'd make such a great team? We balance each other out."

As they shared a moment of laughter, the campfire crackled, casting flickering shadows on their faces. Noah's gaze softened as he looked at Cody, and he found himself thinking about more than just the competition.

Cody, noticing the change in Noah's expression, asked, "What's on your mind, Noah?"

Noah hesitated for a moment, then admitted, "Well, Cody, there's something I've been wanting to tell you, but I wasn't sure how you'd react."

Cody leaned in closer, his curiosity piqued. "Spill it, Noah. We're friends, right? You can tell me anything."

Noah took a deep breath. "Okay, here it goes. Cody, I...I think I might have more than just friendly feelings for you. I mean, I've never really felt this way about anyone before."

Cody's eyes widened in surprise, and then a warm smile spread across his face. "Noah, you don't know how long I've been waiting for you to say that. I've had a crush on you since, well, forever!"

Noah's heart skipped a beat. "You have? Seriously?"

Cody nodded, his cheeks turning slightly pink. "Yeah, seriously. I guess we're both terrible at expressing our feelings, huh?"

Noah chuckled. "Yeah, I guess we are. But hey, at least we're terrible at it together."

As they inched closer to each other, their lips met in a sweet, tentative kiss. The campfire crackled in the background, and for a moment, the challenges and drama of Total Drama Island seemed worlds away. All that mattered was the connection between Noah and Cody, a connection that had grown stronger amidst the chaos of the island.

From that night on, their friendship evolved into something deeper, and they faced the challenges of Total Drama Island hand in hand, knowing that together, they could conquer anything that came their way.