1

Cover - swee-ty
That's beautiful<33

"ARII!! COME DOWNSTAIRS! THE FOOD IS READY."

"WAIT OPPA!! LEMME COMPLETE THE LAST EPISODE OF THE FF!!"

"PLEASE DON'T READ YOUR DUMB FFS NOW. YOU'RE ALREADY LATE!!"

"ALRIGHT!"

"Let's not make your first day to college, late."

"I am very nervous. Is my day going to be like y/n in the ffs?"

"Don't be nervous and be happy that your life will not be like the main character, you'll get new friends, I promise"

"Should we go together?"

"You should enter in a different way, not with me. I don't want others to know you are my sister, don't mind me but I have reasons"

"Uhh okay..."

|At college|

Yes, this is my first day in college. I entered through the college gate. Everyone eyed me and kept gossiping. Umn, why isn't my entry like y/n in every ff? This means I need to be that evil villain? Or is my life going to get surrounded by bullies? Ugh. Ignoring every badass people who didn't give a damn to me, I went inside and decided my routine.

Soon, the first class started. It was the middle of the class and I was indulged in what the professor was teaching but suddenly-

"Mr. Gomez, may I enter?"

I looked at the gateway to see a guy in baggy clothes, messy hair, a bag, leaning on the wall and ruffling his own hair. Few more guys joined him after a while.

"Why are you guys late everyday?"

"Sir we need to play with some of our toys, so it takes time" said one of the guys in the gang and all of them started laughing.

They are just like the bully group in the ffs.

"Get in"

Sir said and let the guys in. My eyes were on them, especially on the guy who arrived first. As soon as they entered, that guy looked at me with a questionable but smirking face. My heart stopped for a second. This is what happens in ffs. Are they going to bully me?! Oppa, where are you?

"And this is what we end the class with. Don't forget to remind me about the last topic I did today. Thank you students."

                                                ~left

"Hey I feel like you're new here?"

"I am"

"I have no friends here, let's be friends then"

"Oh sure"

"My name is Rihanna"

"I am Ari"

As there was a bit time for another class to start, we went to the balcony to gossip.

"Umn, I wanted to ask you about the guys who were late in class"

"They are good people. They help people. Don't worry. You didn't meet them? It's a rule to meet them when you're new"

"N-no thanks."

"You're new so you need to meet them. It's a rule. I'm here, don't worry."

She politely dragged me to the class. I entered but my heart was already coming out.

"As you said." She left.

"oh...." said the guy who entered at first, their leader ig. He licked and bit his lips.

"So how're you?"

"I- am fine. What's your name?" I read ffs. I know these type of people. Rihanna is his secret agent. I got it. I need to behave as a Playgirl. Ari you can do it.

"I am JJK. What are you thinking?"

"Nothing much but what's your full name?"

"Why?"

"Fine.."

I was going to leave when he pulled me and he stood up which made me sit on the bench and him facing me to the closest.