9

Ari's Pov:
Dannie slept already. I was thinking about Taehyung, he might be worried. So without thinking much, I was going to sleep when I got a call from Taehyung.

|On call|
T: W-here are you~?
A: Y-you're drunk?!!
T: Hmmmmm I am~~
A: For real, Taehyung?! You don't ever drink!!
T: Ufff~ come b-ack right now~~
A: Fine. Wait. I'm coming home.

•MEANWHILE•

Jungkook's Pov:
It was midnight. I couldn't sleep due to all the thoughts which were roaming inside my head. Taehyung being Ari's boyfriend, Ari missing from morning, she got some scratch or not, etc. Why is my brain having so many questions?! I should have a check on her now.

I slowly went to her room. I stopped as soon as I heard her voice. At first I thought she was conversing with Dannie but later, I understood that it was her one and only boyfriend. I heard everything. I was going to enter the room but soon the door opened. She was going to leave when I held her hand and pulled her back.

I pinned her to the wall with my right hand and pressed her mouth with my left hand as she might shout anytime. I don't know why am I always getting close to her, knowing that she is the girlfriend of my biggest enemy. Her look and her appearance is so seductive to me.

"Leave me, who are you?!!"
She was speaking, my hand was guarding her every word but I could hear everything.

"I am Jungkook. Keep calm"
I removed my hand from over her mouth and looked intensely in her eyes. She looked relieved and relaxed her hands on my arms.

"What are you doing here now? Why didn't you sleep?"
She asked me which made me question myself the same thing.

"You didn't tell me you and Taehyung live together??"
I just couldn't take it. Why should Taehyung always interfere?! They live together. Wow.

"J-jungkook...We aren't so good friends yet..?"
She held my arms and looked into my eyes. Her words brought goosebumps to me. Anger had risen to its peak.

"I told you that I'm in love with you, still you had to hide it?"
I just wanted her to be mine. Why didn't she tell me that she was already in a relationship?! I removed my hands from the wall.

"Jungkook..."

"Enough. It's too much for me"
I was going to leave when she spoke.

"He's drunk, I need to go home now"

"Okay, go and take care of him and let your enemy die here!"

"You ain't my enemy, jungkook."

"Just shut up"
I went away...to my room. I was in such a mood that her safety didn't at all matter to me at the right moment. I didn't ask her how will she reach home. I just let her go.

Ari's Pov:
I walked home. It wasn't too far. I entered the house just to see the main door open, all the lights off and...

"You're home?"
Taehyung's voice echoed in the house. His voice didn't sound as a drunkard.

"Y-yes"
All the lights turned on. Taehyung was standing right in front of me which gave me shivers accross my body.

"Weren't you with Jungkook?"
His words and death glare started giving me goosebumps.

"Yes..I- was"

"Didn't I tell you not to?"
He crossed his arms.

"Oppa stop your drama. Did you listen to me back then?? Miami??"

"JUST SHUT UP ARI! LET ME SPEAK WHEN I AM!"

"I'm just thinking that what a drama you did to call me back at home. Act as a drunkard?"
I didn't know that he was so good at acting.

"Which was necessary, you know!"

"I don't know from whom you learnt all this drama"

"CAN'T YOU JUST STOP FROM SPEAKING AGAINST ME?!"

"I WILL NOT TAKE IT ANYMORE. ENOUGH."
Eomma has always taught me to talk in low voice with elders but today, he's too much with me, so I have to.

"Fine. Leave then"

"I was so good there, you called me here to see your drama?"

"You are doing the drama, not me. I said stop loving him"

"Till today, I didn't love him. From now, just keep watching, I'll succeed to be his girlfriend."

"Ari!"

"Yes..."
I went to my room.

|Morning|

Jungkook's Pov:
I woke up suddenly to realise that I didn't lift her home, what if she gets into trouble?! Soon, I realised that she has her boyfriend to take her care. Well, I won't talk to her anymore. She's too much into her boyfriend, so let her be.