One Shot

Mina's POV

Feeling the warmth of the sun on my face, I slowly open my eyes. Only to hiss and shut them again, since the sunlight was shining directly into my eyes. Taking my hand to somewhat shield my eyes, I began to move to stand up from the bed. Once on my feet, I stretch my body.

The slightly cool air of the morning makes a shudder run down my naked body, which results in me searching for my clothes. I find them in a pile on the floor, so I quickly put on my panties, short shorts and tank top. Just as I pull the tank top over my head, I hear a groan from the bed. Glancing in the direction of the bed, I see a black tendril bringing the blanket back over the bed.

I smile softly at that, it seems I have accidently taken the blanket with me as I stood up. Resulting in it not being on the bed anymore, and making someone grumble before settling in bed again.

"How are you still feeling cold, even though you should be feeling stuffy? I don't know."

Looking at the clock as I was pulling my long hair out of the tank top, we had around an hour to be ready. So, I decided to go and make a small breakfast for us. Afterall, we had a breakfast meeting at our work studies today, so a real breakfast would be pointless. We will eat at the meeting some more, so maybe a sandwich or two is enough for now.

Softly opening and closing the door, I then made my way to the kitchen. As I reach the common area, I barely see anyone there. Only Todoroki, Tokoyami and Koda were here.

"Morning, guys!"

"Morning."

"Good morning, Ashido."

"*gives a small wave and smile*"

"Ayo, Mina!"

In the kitchen, I began to search for the different toppings for the sandwiches. I took all of our favorite toppings, and snatched a baby carrot from the fridge to munch on a little bit. Halfway through making the sandwiches, someone clears their throat behind me. Which made me turn to them, I bite off the piece of carrot between my teeth to hold it with my fingers.

"*smiles* Morning, Ocha."

"*cold tone of voice* Morning, Ashido."

"Okay, what crawled up her butt and died?"

"Hey, you okay? Oh, is it, you know, that time again?"

"No, and I'm not really okay."

"I see, so you want to talk about it, while I make sandwiches?"

"Why were you coming out of Deku's room this morning?"

"Shit, didn't think she would be awake yet. But it's not really important anymore."

"Because I was sleeping in his room."

"And why were you?"

"*places one of her fists on her hip while she crooks her hip to one side* Because he and I are dating."

"*clenches her fists* You and him are dating? Are you kidding me? You went behind my back and started to date my crush?!?"

"*sigh* What do you want from me? An Apology? Well, sorry, honey, you won't get one. Remember, I told you back at the end of the second year to confess, I was pretty damn clear about it back then. I told you to go and get him, before someone else does. We are now in our 4th year, and I happened to be that someone."

"Well, I'm not alone with him, but better not tell her that Izuku is dating four people. She might flip her shit if she finds out. That and I don't want to be the only one who gets screamed at for that."