5.Abhishek in Bihar - III

It was night, all rooms were full with guests and relatives Manisha was thrown from her own room as her door ki chachi took possession over her room, poor Manisha

Manisha's POV

Ka din aa gya h saala humko humare hi kamre se bahar nikal diya, kaha soye abb???!

There were only two rooms left one where her two door ke cousin brothers were there and other was.... Obviously Abhishek's ;)

She decided to sleep in her cousin's room as it was bigger than Abhishek's room and also it was having three beds while Abhishek's was having only one ;) and one of the main reason she wanted to go there is that she wanted to avoid Abhishek because of what happened few hours ago between them, they were about to kiss that too infront of everyone!!!

Abhishek got to know that Manisha is going to sleep in her cousin's room so he straightaway strolled to her

Abhishek : Manisha tu waha nhi soyegi, chal ke mere sath soo
(Manisha looked at him befooled)

Manisha : Tere sath..???!!

Abhishek : I meann.. mera paas soo.. mtlb mere room me soo..

Manisha : Nhi Abhishek hum waha theek h hum so jayenge udhar

Abhishek : Manisha jo mai keh raha hu vo baat samjh.. your cousins are slightly drunk and I don't think that place will be safe for you.. I won't let you sleep there alone with two mens that too drunk.. nah! never!! (he said in a stern and authoritative tone)

Manisha : Abhishek vo cousins h humare

Abhishek : Ha I know but jaha baat teri aati h na waha mai risk nhi le skta.. chll ab! Aur ha shanti se maan ja wrna mujhe manwana acche se aata b and you know that very well!! (He said in a dangerous tone coming close to her)

Manisha : Abhishek prr-

Abhishek : Mai utha ke bhi le ja skta hu

Manisha : Abhi- (before she can complete he picked her up in his arms ,went to his room and threw her to his bed, she was about to get up but he put both his hands caging her to the bed)

Abhishek : Ab tu uthegi nhi yaha se smjhi aur soo Jaa shanti se

(She is Manisha Rani do you think she'll listen to him this early, she is her bigdail baccha after all)

Manisha : Abhishek tu- (she was again cut by Abhishek)

Abhishek : Agr ab tere muh se ek aur word nikla ya tune apna muh khola to I'll kiss you hard.. u get that?!!! (He said coming dangerously close to her lips, her eyes got widened, she put a finger on her lips and nodded in yes)

Abhishek : Good girl (he kissed her head and settled himself in couch which was in front of the bed)

After 10 minutes

Manisha : Tu humko waha pe safe nhi h bol raha tha kahi tu khud hi na humare saath kuch kar de

Abhishek : Maaniishaaa... Aau kya maii?!!! (He said loudly scaring her)

Manisha : Nhi nhi hum so gaye hum so gaye (she said hurriedly covering her face in the duvet, while he chuckled at her cuteness)

___________

In the mandap

Pandit ji : Dulha aur dulhan ko bulaiye

Manisha's Papa : Beta jaa didi aur jija ko bula ke le aa

Manisha was wearing a beautiful shimmery saree