About the oc

Name: Kiyomi Himajima

Appearance:

Kiyomi Himajima is a 13-year-old girl with long, flowing black hair that reaches her waist. Her eyes are a striking white, reflecting her blindness. She possesses black wolf ears and a matching tail, which are prominent features of her demon heritage. Kiyomi's modified Demon Slayer uniform accommodates her wolf features, allowing her a full range of movement.

Personality:

Despite her blindness, Kiyomi is a determined and resilient individual. She possesses a strong sense of justice and a compassionate heart. Kiyomi is independent and resourceful, never allowing her disability to hinder her path as a demon slayer. She is kind-hearted, patient, and understanding, always willing to lend a helping hand to those in need. Kiyomi's heightened senses make her perceptive and attuned to the emotions and intentions of others.

Breathing Style: Ice Wolf

Kiyomi's unique breathing style, known as the Ice Wolf, combines her affinity for cold and her connection to wolves. By channeling her breath and spirit, Kiyomi harnesses the power of ice, infusing it into her attacks. The Ice Wolf style focuses on both offense and defense, exploiting the weaknesses of demonic entities.

Forms of the Ice Wolf Breathing Style:

First Form: Frostbite Strike - Kiyomi concentrates her breath into her fists, enhancing her physical strikes with icy energy capable of freezing her opponents upon impact.

Second Form: Arctic Shield - Kiyomi creates a protective shield of ice that surrounds her, capable of withstanding powerful attacks and freezing any opponent who comes into contact with it.

Third Form: Blizzard Step - Kiyomi moves swiftly and silently across the battlefield, leaving a trail of chilling mist in her wake, confusing and disorienting her enemies.

Fourth Form: Frozen Fangs - Kiyomi's fingers transform into sharp icicles, allowing her to slash and stab with deadly precision, leaving her opponents frozen in their tracks.

Fifth Form: Frost Nova - Kiyomi releases a burst of frigid energy, creating a localized explosion of ice and snow that freezes her surroundings and immobilizes her foes.

Sixth Form: Winter's Embrace - Kiyomi surrounds herself with an aura of icy energy, increasing her speed and strength while decreasing her vulnerability to attacks.

Seventh Form: Blizzard Torrent - Kiyomi leaps into the air, spinning rapidly, and releases a barrage of ice shards in all directions, creating a whirlwind of frozen projectiles.

Eighth Form: Frozen Veil - Kiyomi summons a thick mist of freezing fog that blankets the battlefield, obscuring her movements and freezing her opponents' senses.

Ninth Form: Frostbite Chains - Kiyomi materializes chains of ice that extend from her wrists, binding and immobilizing her enemies, leaving them vulnerable to her attacks.

Tenth Form: Glacial Avalanche - Kiyomi gathers her breath and unleashes a powerful roar, causing an avalanche of ice and snow to cascade down upon her foes.

Eleventh Form: Arctic Mirage - Kiyomi creates illusions of herself, confusing her opponents and allowing her to strike from unexpected angles, exploiting their blind spots.

Twelfth Form: Icebound Leap - Kiyomi propels herself high into the air, leaving a trail of ice in her wake, and strikes down with immense force, shattering the ground beneath her.

Thirteenth Form: Frozen Moonlit Dance - Kiyomi moves with grace and fluidity, performing a series of intricate and swift movements, creating a mesmerizing dance of frozen beauty while attacking her enemies.