My Love- Sweet

It was an average day, wake up, get dressed, go to work, go home and repeat. I wouldn't see Abel since he's on tour. I've been missing him so much recently to the point that I wear his clothes to work and cuddle his pillow on a daily basis. And giving the pillow slight kisses, how weird, eh?

I got changed into my favourite hoodie of Abels and put on a pair of my shorts. I sat down on the couch, bringing Abels pillow with me of course. I put on Heartbreak high since I love the series. I cuddled up to the pillow.

(You fell asleep, but you didn't know that, Yet.)

About 10 minutes into the episode, someone bursts through the door.
"My love!" He said Happily.
"Abel!" I screamed and ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"You're wearing my hoodie aren't you?" He chuckles as I nod.
He kissed my nose and picked me up to bring me to the couch. He placed me down gently as he lied down next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

He whispered into my ear
"You were cuddling my pillow weren't you?"
I nod. He smiles and looks at me and asked me curiously
"What ya watching?"
"Heartbreak high"
He chuckles "That's like the fifth time you've watched that series."
I giggle and he attacks my face with soft kisses.
Mwah! he smiled.

"Want some cuddles mi amor?" He said.
"Yes, please!" I said adoringly.
I paused the show and he pats his chest, I lay down ontop of him and he cuddles me. Oh how I've missed these cuddles. Abel knew I'm not much of a talker because I'm really shy. He held me In his arms and kisses my forehead repeatedly.
The next moment, I thought I fell asleep but actually drifted into another dream... (Which you didn't know)

3 hours later I wake up, suddenly realising It was a dream. I thought that Abel wasn't there but to my surprise he was. I thought he was still on tour.
He wakes up and says in a flirty tone

"Morning Mi Amor." He said with a smile and cuddles me.

I'm glad he's actually back, for real this time, not in a dream. We both missed eachother very much.

____________________________________________________________________
A/N:
And with that, my first chapter is done! Lmk how I did, I think I did okay.
Sorry for any mistakes!
Love y'all, 𝟶.
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸