twelve.

❝  get out, get out, get out of my head.  ❞

✩★✩

✩★✩

TWELVE
-

TWELVE-

✩★✩

TAYLOR TRIES TO tell herself that she's met the triplets before (in her coma dream) to ease the stress of this all, but it doesn't work.

on the way to the airport, she was fidgety. on the flight, she was even more fidgety. and now she's in a california aiport bathroom, having a panic attack.

ding!

she snaps out of her panicked trance, swiftly looking at her phone and seeing the notification that laura's here to pick her up.

"okay," taylor huffs out. "okay. okay." she whispers to herself, forgetting the fact that she's in a public bathroom. she smoothens out her hair a bit before shoving her phone in her pocket and extending the handle of her suitcase.

"make yourself at home," laura says with a bright smile. "nick, matt, chris, and a few of their friends are going to be home any minute now. we were a bit early."

taylor smiles back. "thank you so much for all of this. i really do appreciate it."

"of course. if anything goes wrong, you can call me." she offers before bidding one more goodbye and turning around, walking towards the apartment's door and opening it. her eyes are met with two boys arguing.

taylor's heart drops at the sight of them.

"matt, shut the fuck up!" nick exclaims at his brother as laura watches. "is that so fuckin' hard for you?"