guns are loaded

1 show down, more to go.

As much as Daron loved playing shows, he hated the traveling that came with it. He's glad they've updated to flying instead of busing. Now he has his own area in a private jet.

So he pulled out his guitar and turned on the tiny overhang light just above the bed. He plucked out some notes until he got a riff going. It immediately reminded him of Serj.

His hate for the man but his longing for him mixed with lust. Daron hasn't been able to get that handjob out of his mind. Daron has been waking up sweaty and bricked almost every single night. It wasn't anything special but for 5 years without him it was like his first time again.

Daron ended up creating a whole song but was too embarrassed to even acknowledge it by the time they landed.

"Ahhh hello New Mexico." John said as they stepped outside, the hot Santa Cruz smell wafting through the air.

"It's hot ass hell. Let's go to the hotel." Shavo said. He arched his back and walked into the black van, designated just for them.

"We all know you just wanna smoke when you get to the hotel." Serj said.

John laughed and Shavo threw his travel pillow at him.

"You're probably gonna stare at a wall when we get to the hotel." Shavo shot back.

"Nah he's gonna practice his opera singing in the mirror when we get to the hotel." John and Shavo were laughing hysterically as they teased Serj who was just laughing along.

Daron sat quietly, messing around on his very underused cell phone. He decided to post on instagram since he doesn't even touch the app.

Daron looks to the side only for his eyes to be met with Serj's. Serj quickly looks away and Daron raises an eyebrow and tries not to smile.

So much for being angry at him.

But Serj does make it very hard to stay mad at him. Daron knows that firsthand.

Daron was glad he didn't have to share a hotel room like they'd used to, Daron used to be happy since he'd always share with Serj and they'd always end up cuddling or fucking or both. But he needed to be away from Serj and space from a concerned Shavo and from a unknowing John. He just needed space.

But so much for it since they have an immediate rehearsal.

Nothing too bad just the same songs they've played over and over again.

But he couldn't keep his eyes off of Serj. That same spark when he saw him becoming more intense. It stressed him out significantly. He felt so betrayed with himself and massively disappointed.

Daron rushed to the bathroom, forgetting to lock the door. He pulled his bottle of anxiety pills and popped 1..2..3...4. He exhaled and leaned against the wall.

"Daron... what the fuck?" Serj's voice came in.

Daron's heart rate skyrocketed and he immediately hid the pills behind his back.

"You're fucking with pills!!" Serj more yelled than asked.

"No!" Daron said but Serj watched him pop a dangerous amount.

"I just watched you pop the whole bottle!" Serj's voice cracked and he wrestled Daron for the pill bottle.

The tussled and knocked things over, groaning and grunting trying so hard to get those pills.

"Why do you care?" Daron asked as he struggled, Serj was definitely stronger than him.

"What do you mean why?! I care for you more than anything in the world. Ever since I saw you." Serj said as he peeled Daron's fingers off of the bottle, but Daron being as stubborn as he is he kept clasping onto them harder.