✩Chapter 1✩

Third person POV:

Stan Marsh lived in a tiny village called South Park. It wasn't the best but it was good enough for him. He fit right in. Ever since Stan was 8 years old he was told to never go into the forest. Because supposedly there was a 'monster' in there. Being the good kid Stan was he never went in there.

Now Stan is 18. He still lives in South Park and is happy. But now Stan doesn't really believe the whole 'monster' thing. He thinks it's stupid. So he decided to go into the forest. it's 2 in the morning and his dumb ass thinks it's a good idea to go now. He puts on his jacket and grabs his phone and headphones. He quietly leaves his house without awaking up his parents.

He puts on his headphones and listens to his playlist. He walks through the forest looking around A little bit. He hums to the songs he is listening too. He hears some movements around him. He stops in his tracks and looks around again.

"What was that? " Stan asks himself. He shrugs it off and continue to walk around.

He hears more movement and stops again.

"I swear I could have heard something. " he thinks a little confused.

Vampire Kyle quietly went behind him. He quickly grabs his waist and bites his neck from behind. Stan tenses up as he feels the bite of the vampire Kyle. In a soft whimper as he tries to yell out "help" while holding on to a nearby tree for dear life. Kyle covers Stan mouth with his hand and continue to drink some of his blood. Stan started to feel dizzy due to the blood he was losing. He looks at Kyle with tears rolling down his cheeks before he slowly pass out due to the amount of blood he lost from Kyle.

Kyle backs away and licks his lips. He picks up Stan and flew to Stan house and open his window and laid Stan on his own bed. Kyle then went out through the window, closed it and left.

Soon Stan started to wake up. His eyes open slowly. He then sat up fast and looked around to see he was in his room.

"What the-" Stan started then got cut off.

"Ahh" he whines as he notice a pain coming from a bite mark from his neck.
"Fuck." He whisper under his breath as he remembers what happened with Kyle.

Stan jumps a bit as he hears a knock on his windows. Stan slowly sits up once again and walks to his window. He peers through a crack in his curtains to see who or what was outside.

It's vampire Kyle. "Hello? Let me in. " Kyle says with a smile. Stan panics as he sees the vampire Kyle again. He quickly tries to close his curtains and get away from his window before Kyle sees him.

"Hey. Let me in. " Kyle demands and holds the curtain open. Stan stays as far as he can from the curtains and window. He keeps telling himself that it's not possible. Even though he can hear Kyle voice from the outside.

Kyle comes in side, "That's rude don't you think? To leave me out in the cold? " Kyle says and walks a little closer to stan.

Stan started to tear up as he stares at Kyle and is frozen in fear.

Kyle sees him about to cry and runs to him. "Hey hey hey! Don't cry! I'm not going to hurt you like I did before! " Kyle said and hugs Stan.

Stan pushes Kyle away from him and tries to run away from him. He hides behind his bed and curls himself into a ball. He continues to cry as he tries to stay as far away from Kyle. He still doesn't trust him and doesn't know what to do.