✩Chapter 3✩

To the forest I go..

Stan POV.

I walk into the forest making sure no one was looking. I wonder the forest looking around for Kyle.

"Kyle!?! " I scream. (Not in that way you nasty person )

I continue to scream his name loudly until he came. (Your so dirty minded >:0)

"Stan..? " I hear a whisper and I look over to see Kyle hiding behind a tree. I smile and run to him.

"Kyle! " I chuckle and pulled him into a big hug. I can tell he a little taken back from this but he hugs back.

".. Stan.. " he mumbles and hugs me tighter. God he is so cute. Wait. What am I thinking!? He a vampire! I can't think such things about him..

I sigh to myself and let go of the hug. He does too and we look at each other for a moment.

"How come you came to the forest? " he asks with his cut- I mean small smile.

"To see you of course! " I see his cheeks go a little red and he nods.

"H-how come you want to see me? " he whisper as he twirls one of his beautiful ginger curls. So cute..

what is wrong with me?

Kyle POV.

" because, first I love to hang out with you, second because I have a couple more questions. " Stan said and started to twirl his own finger in my ugly ginger curls.

I blush a bit. But in really happy to hear that he wanted to hang out with me! He so kind. It's not weird for friends to think this about each other right?

"Oh.. Heh will I guess we can sit down here and talk. " I said and sat down and lean my back against the tree. Stan joins me and puts his arm around my shoulders.

"How was your sleep at my place? " he asked.

"It was great! The best sleep in my whole life. It was better with you by my side. " I smile and my cheeks are a little red.

Stan blushes and chuckles. "Well I'm glad to know our had a good sleep. Your always welcomed to come over again if you like. " I smile knowing that information. That's amazing.

"Great! So um what do you want to do? "  I asked.

Third person POV.

After the ginger boy asked the question. Stan started to think. Stan got an idea he thought kyle might like.

"Let's watch a movie! " the noirette hair boy suggested.

"Movie? What's that? " Stan had forgotten that kyle lived in the forest his whole life and had no technology.

How am I going to explain this? Stan thought. (Idfk how to explain it so ima search it up 🤓)

"Umm.. A story or event that was recorded by a camera as a set of moving images. " Stan read off of Google.

"Oh. Okay then sure let's watch a movie! " kyle started to get excited to watch a movie with Stan.

"Ok what type of movie? "

"What types of movies are there? "

"There, romance, horror, comedy, drama, etc. " Stan looks at kyle and waits for his answer.

"Romance? Hmm.. Let's watch a romance movie! I mean if you like to of course. " kyle hugged on Stan arm as he ask him that making Stan blush.

"Okay sure let's watch a romance movie. I have one but it's a little inappropriate do you think you can handle it? " Stan asks the vampire.