NO!! A BIG NO!!

Time skip
(outside y/n's home)

Taehyung: Jimin, I think you should call uncle and aunty at home. We need to talk now.

Jimin: about?

Taehyung: just call them bro.

Jimin: okay I will be there.

Then jimin went to his home and taehyung, muqu and y/n went inside.

Mr. Kim: where were you guys?? I was so worried. I was calling you so much but none of you pick up the call and talk!! I was not feeling good from so long. And what's that in y/n's hand? Sweetheart what happened in your hands?

Y/n: it's-

Taehyung: dad just wait for some time. I have to discuss something with you all?

Mr. Kim: all?

Taehyung: yeah with Jimin's parents too!

Mr. Kim: but why?

Taehyung: just wait dad!! Y/n, go and sit there I will bring water for you. Maids? Listen pls prepare a nice food for everyone.

Maid: okay sir!

Then taehyung went to bring water and while jimin and his parents came at y/n's home

Mrs. Park: hi sweetheart!! How are you y/nah?? Uk I saw such a nightmare today I was so worried. I missed you my daughter.

She hugged her immediately. While Mr. Park sat with jimin and then taehyung came with water

Taehyung: everyone? Pls have some water and listen to me carefully and calmly!!

Mr. Kim: I don't want anything. Just tell me what happened on her hand and where were you guys??

Taehyung: dad-

Mrs. Park: Oppa just drink some water and calm down. He is saying something important.

Mr. Kim sighed and drank a glass of water while everyone got calm and then taehyung said.

Taehyung: pls I'm requesting you all don't get angry on us. The thing I'm going to tell you now. Is very serious!!

Mr. Kim & Mrs. Park: what's that?

Taehyung: Y/n was sick from very long. And we were lying from so long that y/n is getting treatment of the injuries. But the actual thing was! That she was suffering from TB. And doctor said it was her second last stage and soon she came on last stage. She had some months to live but there was 5% chance of her to get well. But she was not getting well! But getting more sick. And than suddenly yesterday while celebrating with jimin!!

Jimin: let me say hyung!

Taehyung: yes please

Jimin: so yesterday she surprised me as it was my birthday. She was normal but suddenly she again vomited blood and then I ran to give her meds but when she came out she just fell on me. First she stopped breathing and then suddenly she took a deep breath and she started breathing again but it was not so fine as the house bodyguard say that he ran towards me and checked her. She was  breathing then he helped me and we went to hospital-

Mrs. Park: so many things happened till now and I don't even know.

Mr. Kim: exactly how can you guys hide this.

Mr. Park: how childish it is!!

Jimin: pls listen to us first there was so many reasons that's why even y/n didnt knew about it. But somehow she got to know some days ago.

Mrs. Park: you hide that from us is okay but how can you hide it from her.

Jimin: there was reasons mom. Now please listen to me. I called taehyung hyung and then he directly came to hospital!! And luckily a donor came yesterday only. But doctor said she have 98% chance of survival but 2% can't say then finally she fought with it.

Mr. Park: and what about you head and hands. What happened to it?

Jimin stayed silent so y/n decided to speak it

Y/n: he was hurting himself because of me.

Mr. Kim: you both are fine now? Am i Right?

Y/n: yes dad! I'm better but we need some more time like we have to take follow up for some time!

Mr. Kim: ahh that's better!!

Taehyung: now I want to announce the most important thing.

Mrs. Park & Mr. Kim, park: WHAT THAT NOW?

Taehyung: calm down!! There is nothing sad it's a happy news.

Everyone: then say it fast.

Taehyung: Jimin and Y/n love each other!! Aunt uncle please make her your daughter in law!!

Mrs. Park: WHAT?

Mr. Park: DON'T TELL ME!!

Mr. Kim: Are you serious?

Taehyung: yes, yesterday Y/n and Jimin confessed to each other.

Mrs. Park: tell me it's not true.

Taehyung: but why aren't you happy aunt?

Jimin: you should be happy mom!! You love y/n like a mother than why?

Mrs. Park: I can't accept her as my daughter in law

Jimin's Pov

I was happy because I know mom dad will say yes but looking at moms reaction doesn't look like she is happy but why she love her like her own daughter. Then why?

Jimin: but mom? What's wrong in that! We both love each other alot.

Mrs. Park: yeah obviously I do but not like this.

Mr. Park: exactly!! No it's no from us!!

Mrs. Park: I have already seen a girl for you and also I said yes to them.

Mr. Park: exactly!! Now we can't say no to them and also I'm sorry y/n but it's a NO!! A BIG NO!! I'M SORRY. the girls father is my childhood best friend.

Jimin: you didn't told me this. How can you hide this from me

He said with tears in his eyes!!

Mrs. Park: as you hide y/n's sickness and your feelings for y/n! Now I'm sorry jimin  we can't do anything. Just forgot each other.

Jimin and y/n was staring at each other through they tears. That eyes were looking so scared of lossing each other

Jimin: you can't force me mom!! I won't marry anyone except her. I did rather die than marrying someone else!! I only love y/n and I don't care what do other decide.  I and y/n love each other that matters.

Mrs. Park: do you love her that much?

Jimin: OBVIOUSLY I DO!! AND IF ANYONE TRY TO COME BETWEEN US THEN I WILL LEAVE EVERYONE AND TAKE HER WITH ME.

he grabbed her hand and took her with him while jimin's mom calling him continuously.

Mrs. Park: jimin listen to me!! J-jimin!!!! JIMIN!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...................

WHY IT ALWAYS BETWEEN TRUE LOVERS? BUT REMEMBER? SOMEONE HAS TOLD ONCE!

WHAT IS LOVE WITH NO SUFFER AND NO PAIN!!

WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?

THEN FOLLOW ME.
AND PLS I'M REQUESTING DON'T BE A SILENT READER. DO VOTE FOR IT!! AND COMMENT TOO!!