30

Then he turned away with a big smile: "I know my male god!"

On the computer screen, the photo with the picture in the news article was surprisingly two-point younger Jia Jun Xi and Lan Jing Qian standing side by side.

Luo Zhan pulled the swivel chair and took a quick look with the mouse.

As soon as he mentioned the male god, Tan Yun Chang became excited and talked beside him: "Thanks to the weird surname, so when I paid attention to my male **** when watching this interview, I felt that I just saw the name. It's a bit familiar. I just remembered seeing the photo! You said it was a coincidence, so I said that this is fate, fate is destined for me... Hey? Are you going (gan gan)?"

Luo Zhan got up from the chair, picked up the mobile phone he had thrown aside, and walked straight to the inside without turning his head: "Call Lan Jing Qian."

Tan Yun Chang reacted in a daze, and exclaimed excitedly: "Then you don't forget to promise me to help our laboratory contact him and arrange to listen to his private lecture!"

"Ok."

As Tan Yun Chang learned from Lin Qian Hua, Luo Zhan and Lan Jing Qian have a good personal relationship.

Lan Jing Qian is optimistic that Luo Zhan's youthful spirit and talent are far beyond his peers, while Luo Zhan appreciates that Lan Jing Qian does not have academic staid and high-spirited temperament, nor does he see the excessive speculation of businessmen.

Coupled with the overlapping of research fields, the two had a good chat at the ai international exchange meeting and kept in touch since then.

The founder of Auto, Matthew, is going back to China, and Luo Zhan is also one of the first people to get news.

However, this is the first time for a formal telephone call, especially in the early morning close to working hours. Lan Jing Qian on the other side noticed this when he picked up the phone.

After the two of them greeted each other at random, he took the initiative to cut to the topic: "Calling me so early, shouldn't you just want to ask me if I had breakfast?"

Luo Zhan leaned on the leather sofa in the lounge and said frankly, "I want to ask you for a favor."

"Huh? You said."

"A member of my team is your fanboy. Tell me today that you and the domestic eye surgery expert Jia Jun Xi are close friends?"

The other side was silent for two seconds, and laughed: "This kind of old age can be turned over. It seems that your friend really knows me well and I do know Jia Jun Xi."

Luo Zhan's eyes suddenly loosened.

A few seconds later, he leaned back into the sofa tiredly, laughing dumbly: "Finally..."

Lan Jing Qian asked, "Why, it took a lot of energy to find him?"

Luo Zhan half-closed his eyes, propped up his forehead and smiled lazily: "Your friend may be Shennong or Li Shi Zhen alive. I haven't found his whereabouts after so much time."

"Jia Jun Xi? He has a weird temper."

"Then you can contact him?"

"Well, we are classmates and friends. We have never been in contact. I will contact him later and give you his personal contact information."

Luo Zhan paused when he reached his lips, "Are you... classmates?"

"Well, I didn't mention it to you?"

Lan Jing Qian smiled faintly, "I used to study medicine. Later, after experiencing something, I was forced to leave the country. Only then did I give up my profession and start over."