Chapter one

Carmen's POV
camy wake up it's your first day of school. "Today was my daughters first day of kindergarten and I'm so excited. My baby is really growing up on me y'all and I can't stop her from growing up.
"Mommy can I wear this outfit please" of course you can baby now let's wash your face and brush your teeth and do your hair. "I did Camy's hair and now it's time for her to take her first day of school pictures.

Camryn.Monroe

Monroe

LIKED BY: SZA, Latto, CardiB, Megantheestallion, Brooklynicole, lil TECCA, SOFAYGO, and 110,2856 others

SOFAYGO, and 110,2856 others

CAPTION: Today is my first day of school and mommy has me looking like a beautiful young lady.

COMMENTS
LIL TECCA- NEICE 😘🤞🏽
Uncle tec 🤞🏼🤞🏼😘

SOFAYGO- NEICE NEICE ❤️
Uncle Dre 😘❤️

CardiB- pretty girl omg 😍
Titi B ily 😘

SZA- growing up so fast 🥹
Ik titi 😢

Latto- sissy Pooh
Big sis 😌

Carmen's POV
I took camryn's pictures now it's time to head to school. "We made it to the school I dropped her off and her teacher came and got her and said that she was so pretty. It made my heart melt (🥹) then Camryn told me see you later mommy and blew me a kiss. And ofc I started to cry all over again. Now I have to go back home and clean this refrigerator out and go grocery shopping.

Benjamin's POV
today is dayxa's first day of school. She is in the 8th grade and I'm ngl I might cry fr. My lil princess is growing up and she is all I care about. "Dad I can't find my lunch box where did you put it?" It's in the garage dayxa I'll pack your lunch finish getting ready so I can take your picture for school. "Okayyy dad" so let's pack her a pizza lunch-able, 2 bags of hot Cheetos, some gushers and a bottle of water and a Gatorade so she can stay hydrated even tho it's fall time and it's cold outside. Okay dayxa you ready? " yes dad I'm ready".

Bendayxa.P

LIKED BY: SZA, latto, Beyoncé, and 459,2944 others

CAPTION: prettiest girl on the block 😌

COMMENTS
SZA- Pretty girl
🥰

CardiB- so grown up 🥹
😘😘😘

Benjamin's POV
We finally made it out the door and into the car and now it's time to go to the school to drop dayxa off. Am I nervous? Yea yea I am and am I gonna cry yes yes I am. She is my only kid and I love this little girl so much and would do anything to keep her safe. We pulled up to the school and it's 7:35 am we are just on time. I get out the car and open her door up for her and she gives me the biggest and tightest hug and says " I love you dad" and then blows me a kiss. I then get back into the car and I break down I just can't believe my little girl is growing up. But now it's time to go grocery shopping because we are a little low on groceries.

Carmen's POV
SO now I'm heading to the grocery store I just finished cleaning out the fridge and now it's time for some new groceries. I get in my rolls Royce and drive 24 minutes to Walmart. (Omfg I can never find a good parking space so I guess ima park here) I had parked next to this white Tesla and got out and entered the store I then grabbed a buggy and began shopping. Ouuu lemme get these fruit roll ups and these gushers and some birthday cake lil bites ouuu and some Mott's fruit snacks. Now that I have all the snacks let's get some real food. Chicken, beef, pasta, meatballs, etc. alright last aisle is the wine aisle ok I think I'm gonna get this one but I can't reach it.

Benjamin's POV
As I'm walking I see a fine ass shorty trying to reach an expensive bottle of wine so I walk over and I help. Hi I'm wick and it looks like you need help getting that bottle Down. "Yes I do I'm too short to reach it" okay I got you excuse me shorty while I get this down there you go ma. "Thank you so much" Yw so you live around here? "yes I actually live 24 minutes away from here". Oh shit me too well that's good to know. Im kinda glad I came to the store today cause if I didn't I wouldn't have ran into yo sexy ass. "Aww thank you and you are very sexy yourself" (omg she called me sexy y'all act normal lol) well I have to get home my daughter gets out of school in 3 hours can I have your number? "Ofc you can"

Carmen's POV
This fine ass nigga just came over here and helped me reach this wine and lemme tell you he is fine asf. I gave him my number and I'm gonna text him when I get home. Bye wick catch you later. "Bye" ouuu now that I'm home I need to put these groceries away and prep dinner.
Camryn just got home and it's 5:00 pm my mom picked her up from school today and they hung out. Come on Camy let's get you in the bath. I finished giving camy a bath and I fix her food so she can eat.

Carmen.Bratz

LIKES BY: SZA, Latto, brooklynicole,Wick

Wick.Autumar, and 987,458 others
CAPTION: So this is what my 4 year old daughter is eating chic-fi-la she said mommy don't cook I want (chicken and cheese noodles🤦🏽‍♀️ like girl

COMMENTS
Wick.Autumar: Lmaooo 🤣
No cause she really just dissed my cooking 😭

SZA: Girl she said fuck yo cooking fr 😂
I'm saying 😂

CardiB: Sister yk she likes her chicken and cheese noodles 🤣
I should've already known🤣🤣

Benjamin's POV
I'm home and dayxa is in her room sleep. She said she had a good day at school and she came in took a shower ate and went to sleep. She must learned a lot today 😂 I just can't stop thinking about that sexy ass girl I seen at Walmart like omg. But let me get some rest I'll text her tomorrow when I wake up.

So hey guys this is my first time writing a book on here lol. So tell me how you guys liked it😘