✩Chapter 2✩

Stan chuckles loudly. "No worries friend, I never introduced myself. My name is Stan, Stan Marsh." He whispers to Kyle as he holds out his hand for a handshake as he smiles at Kyle.

Kyle smiles and shakes Stan hand. "My name is Kyle, Kyle Broflovski."

Kyle POV.

As our hands shake I started to think. Stan.. Stan Marsh is my new and only friend. Someone I scared and drunk blood from. Is now my new friend. How great. I can't mess this up. I been called a monster my whole life. He the only one who doesn't think I'm one. I have to do this right. If I mess this up. I'll never forgive myself.

"Kyle? " Stan said snapping me out of my thoughts. I look at him and realized I'm still holding his hand.

"Oh sorry. I was just.. Thinking. " I apologize and let go of his hand.

"All good. " Stan smiles at me and checks the time on his phone. It's 3:06 am.

"It's late. I should be in bed right now. " Stan whispers. I don't want to leave him. I have no place to stay anyways. So maybe if I ask, it won't hurt.

"Can I stay the night with you? I-i mean I have no where else to stay. I wouldn't really call the forest my 'home'. " I started to panic a bit if asking that was the wrong this to say. What if he doesn't want to and thinks in weird?

"Sure of course you can. Where do you want to sleep? " Stan asks me. I was a little taken back as I thought he would decline the offer.

"Oh I thought I was going to sleep with you. In your bed. " I said and looked at him. I mean that's what friends do, right?

Stan POV.

Sleep with me? I blush a little as I think of sharing a bed with Kyle. My thoughts get cut off when Kyle speaks up.

"That's what friends do, right? " oh yeah. I forgot he new to friendship. How cute. But I guess he doesn't have to know that it's not. It wouldn't hurt to lie.

"Y-yeah! That's what friends do! " I say a little to excited. Ew whats wrong with me? Why am I acting like this.

I look at his clothes and they look.. Uncomfortable.

"Hey do you want to borrow some of my pajamas? " I ask looking at the ginger hair vampire.

"What's pajamas? " he asks. He doesn't know what pajamas are? Wow never thought i would ever hear such a thing. But he a vampire what do I know?

"Oh they are these comfy clothes you wear for bed. You can borrow some of mines. No Offence but your 'vampire clothes' look uncomfortable. " I explain what pajamas are and went to go get some of mine that he can borrow.

"Oh. Interesting. But yes these clothes are not good to wear for bed. " The ginger head agrees. I hand him some pajamas and he walks into my bathroom. I sit on the edge of my bed. Already in my pajamas I wait for Kyle to exit the bathroom.

Kyle POV.

I changed into some comfy clothes you wear to bed so called "pajamas."
Once I had put them on I felt relax. They are so comfy and soft.. I can't believe I never had this before in my life. I take a small sniff of it. Hmm, smells good.

I come out the bathroom seeing Stan sitting on the edge of his bed. I go over and sit next to him.

"Hi."

"Hi."

We both smile at each other for a second then look away. It's silent. But not an awkward one. More like a relaxing one, I guess.

"Should we get in bed now? " stan asks and blushes a bit. I nod and lay down in bed on my back.

"You know you can get comfortable. " Stan mentions and lays down.

"Oh.. " I mumble. I move around a bit and got comfy.. Damn who knew a bed can be so comfortable.. I feel my eyes get heavy and close slowly. My body relaxes and I slowly drift off to deep sleep.

Stan POV.

I turn around a little and look at Kyle, who is already dead asleep. He sleeps peacefully in bed next to me. I blush a bit and smile softly. He moves around and puts his arm around me and pulled me close.. Cuddling me. I feel my heart beat get faster and I blush more. How can a vampire be this cute? I think to myself. He nuzzles into me more and I wrap my arms around him back. I run my fingers through his ginger locks. His breath is calm and his face is bury in my neck.

Third person POV.

Stan soon started to drift off to sleep. Stan and Kyle lay in bed together, cuddling with one another. Sleeping peacefully.

~𝐼𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔~

In the morning Stan slowly wakes up. His eyes open all the way and he looks to his side to see no Kyle. He rubs his eyes and seems confused on where did Kyle go. He looks at his night stand to find a note. Stan grabs the note. It's from Kyle.

Dear Stan.

You are now reading this because you are confused on where I went. I'm back at the forest. I had an amazing time with you and I thank you so so much for the time you spare me.
It's morning now and I can't be in light or heat. So that's why I'm back where I came from. I already miss you. I hope you have a great rest of your day. I hope I'll see you again at night.

- sincerely Kyle.

Stan POV.

I read the note from Kyle in his nice handwriting. I have to go to the forest again. I still have a bunch of questions to ask. I don't want to wait till night to see him again. So if he can't come to me. I'll go to him.

I quickly get change into a black shirt and some baggy jeans. I put on my jacket and my red and blue hat. I grab my phone and headphones and leave my room.

I walk through the living room and I was at the door until my mom stopped me.

"Where do you think your going Stanley? " I cringe as she says my full name.

"Im going out. " I replied hoping she doesn't ask where.

"Where? " Of course. I sigh and cursed under my breath.

"To my friend house. " I lied. Heh no way in my ass will I tell my mother I'm going to the forest to see my friend who is known as a 'monster' in this stupid town.

"Oh okay be home for dinner. " I nod and leave the house. I look around to make sure no one watching me. I started to walk to the forest.

To the forest I go..

_____

Word count: 1193!

Sorry there wasn't much in this chapter but I hope you liked it!

Bye my silly raccoons! ❤