➤ 𝐊𝐎𝐈𝐎𝐒 [𝐂𝐎𝐄𝐔𝐒]

█║▌│ █│║▌ ║││█║▌ │║║█║ │║║█║║▌│

KOIOS [COEUS] : the greek titan of intellect & the axis of heaven

OTHERWISE KNOWN AS : god's eye, the group governing knowledge, overseer of the big 4 crews, monopolisers of the wealthy, fortunetellers, dictators and judges, etc.

more to be added soon...

█║▌│ █│║▌ ║││█║▌ │║║█║ │║║█║║▌│

MAIN GOAL : to know everything there is to know, whether it is good or bad.

DESCRIPTION : they are a group that consists of thousands underneath the rule of 7 people whose identity is not known. they have many governments (i.e. korea, japan, china, usa, australia, etc.) on a leash and watch their every action and move.

The 7 are regarded as 'founders' and each rule over a continent. Each continent has their own [BRANCH] and only operates within their own borders.This specfic document glazes over the [ASIAN BRANCH] who is dictated by the rule of a female.

any information is not safe at all as long as it exists in this world, anything that is supposed to be kept a secret should be immediately burnt and any living being should be wiped off this world. nothing is to be kept away and all government records are to be passed through KOIOS before being stashed in the country's vault.

when one of the many founders decides to stay in a certain country, that entire country is now limited to basic military communication. the government swears a life-binding oath to forbid any information that one of the founders is residing in their country. any spies currently within the country that are not of KOIOS are swiftly eradicated and imports and exports are slowed down. the group is now legally in full control of the country.

↳ note: this rule is to ensure the smooth journey of the storyline as this founder does not want international and external forces to affect the plot.

it is also to be noted that KOIOS is not an organization of violence, they are merely defined as monopolists. they do not resort to violence, at least most of them don't. instead, they blackmail intending to harm one's privacy. everyone is terrified of their secrets being revealed to the eyes of the public, and they use that to their advantage.

although, it is to be said that the most physically and mentally strongest of KOIOS would be those with the symbol imprinted on their tongues. they have seen the most, and therefore can know the most. they are god's eye and see all.