Chapter 21

After a few hours, I start to get more and more anxious. Longer and longer passes so I eventually fall asleep. The sound of the jet coming back wakes me, so I run down. But something feels off, I notice the fish bowl is empty, and all of Wanda's plants are gone. But I keep walking down, I see them through the window getting out. "Oh no." I take off running then slamming into a hug with my mother, she starts crying. 

"We tried. But it happened. He did what he came to do. I'm sorry." What is she sorry for? 

I hold her out from me "What happened?" I only see a few people getting off. "Where is everyone else?" I run onto the jet to find it empty. No

"Nas we tried. But the snap got Peter, Wanda, Bucky, and Vision died-" Bucky? I knew something was off. 

"Bucky? Vision died what do you mean?" She sighs heavily. "We need to go inside." 

Walking inside she asks how Nova is, "She's fine, I'll go grab her." I walk over to her crib to find it empty. "Mom. Mom come here." I'm standing at her crib dumbfounded. 

"No. No no no no." She drops to her knees, in utter shock. "Not her too." She's whispering now. Muttering something under her breath. Dad walks in. Looking beaten down. 

"Whats wrong?" He walks over and gasps. "He got her too?" Mom nods. Panic sets in. Where the hell is my baby.