I

001

CHAPTER ONE; 'THE WILD WILD WEST'

MAMA NUNN AND  NATALIE'S AUNT CAME OVER TO MEET NATALIE AND THE NEW GROUP OF BADDIES THIS SEASON

MAMA NUNN AND NATALIE'S AUNT CAME OVER TO MEET NATALIE AND THE NEW GROUP OF BADDIES THIS SEASON.

"Yessss! you bad bitch." Natalie laugh as she hugged her mom and aunt.

"we made ittt." natalie's mom and aunt cheered and walked towards the couch along with natalie.

CN NATALIE: "your favorite baddie is back. You know what time it is. Baddies west. yours truly, Natalie Nunn."

"So the first girl from Baddies West is Rollie Pollie." Natalie pointed at the screen making everyone heads turn.

"The fans really love Rollie. And i feel like she represents for the big girls." everyone agreed.

CN ROLLIE: "It's ya girl Rollie and the queen is back for Baddies West. betta bow down ho." "working with natalie again is definitely gonna be probably hard because i know she is still probably the snake ass bitch that she is, but you know what? i'm really getting to the bag this motha fuckin season. i ain't worried about no bitch."

"Truthfully, i like rollie. Beside y'all beef ofcourse." Natalie's aunt cleared out after seeing Natalie's face.

"Here's the next baddie for baddies west. Chrisean!"

CN CHRISEAN: "Ight, Ight one mo." "It's the big baby, you know i'm back again. idk why i'm back again. but let's see what's back again" "i hope ion gotta beat a bitch ass cus honestly i don't want to. i'm here to promote my music, make money,and turn up."

"Next we have the real princess, rhianaa!!" Natalie screamed making everyone laugh at her excitement.

CN RHIANA: "what's gewdddd, it's ya new favorite baddie, rhiana. baddies west baby i'm here ."  "i'm here to have fun, smoke, drink, chill with the girls, nun of that weird shit." "i'm not here to fight but i'd never hesitate to let a bitch know that i'm not the one nor two."

"i love her already." Natalie's aunt exclaimed making the other two woman agree.
"so babe, what do u think about rhiana?" Natalie asked her husband and immediately regretted after catching him still staring at the screen that played rhiana.

"BADDIES WESTTTT AHHH!"