American arrives.

I saw him, he fought those men and won. Could he be the one? Of course he's literally knocked out right now but only because the ungrateful people he was helping turned on him.

'now how the hell do i carry him? he's gigantic!
poor thing he had his little apples at ready'

I picked up an apple that had a bite on it. 'poor thing, i'll feed him'.

I wasn't about to shove him on my back due to his big figure and me being afraid of breaking every one of my bones, so i just.. dragged him up the hill to the church. He was already fucked up so he probably would notice once he wakes up.

As he slept i attended to his burn on his fore arm and the scar harshly placed on his beautiful face.
After i was done with that i prepared him a bath, because he smelled of sea.

"what the hell" he abruptly awoke, jumping off the bed looking around bewildered. "chill, you're fine" i said as i walked to him and gestured for him to take a seat on the bed he just jumped out of.

"where the hell am i?"

"church" i said while sitting down on the chair next to the bed, pointing at his fore arm "may i?"

He looked at me weird, as if he was judging? Gosh i truly meant it when i said he was fine.

I pointed at his fore arm again "may i?" but he didn't budge, so i just grabbed it. I took off the bandage to take a look at his burn "looks well"

"It was even better before you assholes decided to fucking cook it" he snorted

"brûleur" i said and he looked at me confused "burner, it burnt you and you would've lost your arm if we hadn't 'cooked it'"

I stood up pointing at the bathtub "bath, you stink" and i left.

When i came back he looked as if he were drowning. Big man drowning in little bathtub didn't seem correct to me so i just watched, thinking it was just the way American's bathed. Maybe they didn't even have bathtubs before the outbreak?

But after a few seconds i decided to pull him out because he stopped moving. He really was drowning. He look sad and traumatized and the same time, he stared at me with those beautiful blue eyes of his that almost made want to drown myself as well but i resisted.

"why you drown big man"

"i wasn't drowning"

"i saw drowning"

i looked at the water and shit was colorful "whens last time u bathe?" i asked, and he didn't answer, i was tired of his silent responses. Very tired.

Very tired of his bullshit, but his beautiful appearance made up for it. The way the lighting from the window hit his eyes and made them glow, and the way he looked without a shirt. Also the thought of him being naked and the only thing stopping me from seeing him fully was the dirty water was making me go mad.

I really was considering drowning, at least the last thing i would see would be that delicious being.