08 ; Garden

₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚

₊˚🖇️✩ ₊˚

08; Garden

"Yup, I'd like that."

    lıllılı.ıllı.ılılıılıı.lllııılı.

Now Playing [Stargazing]

0:26 ———♡——— 3:50

◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷

-----

There was a strong floral scent all around. She was warmed by the sunlight warming her face in the chilly morning. Everything was amazing, including the setting. Eunbi felt comfortable as she sat on a bench in the school yard. 

She was making an effort to create art from her environment. It was break time, but Eunbi made the decision to come here and eat by herself rather of having her tiffin and hanging out with her pals.

She finished eating and then began painting the garden. Since no other students from her school used to visit, Eunbi frequently comes here to be by herself. Well, you might say that she WAS alone. 

For one of his projects, Jungwon needed to collect some flowers. He entered the garden to collect his flowers when he noticed a person who seemed quite familiar painting something. Even though it was completely off-topic at the time, Jungwon couldn't help but notice the beautiful drawing. It was clearly drawn by a talented artist. 

Jungwon could have sworn he knew the person painting even if he couldn't see their face.When he looked at the person's hair, it didn't take him a second to realize that it was Eunbi. He went forward and tapped her shoulder "Eunbi?" 

He said making Eunbi flinch. She jumped and turned around "Oh Jungwon you scared me. What are you doing here?" Eunbi said dramatically putting a hand on her chest because of the sudden mini heart attack she had got from Jungwon.

"Oh sorry about that. I didn't mean to scare you." Jungwon apologized as he let out a laugh. "I came here to pick up some flowers I need for my project. What are YOU doing here huh?" "Oh I actually come here almost everyday." Eunbi said smiling slightly. 

"Really? Out of all the places you come here? I mean don't get me wrong tho this place is great." Jungwon asked. "Mhm. I love this place it just feels like home to me. The flowers, the peaceful quietness." She replied.

 "Oh wow Eunbi I knew you were a talented person, but I never knew you were this talented." Jungwon said mesmerized by the painting that was in front of him. "Oh gosh this is not even that good!"

 Eunbi said feeling embarrassed as she thought the drawing was not good. "Eunbi do you want me to be honest." Jungwon asked Eunbi seriously. "Yea?" Eunbi said getting kinda scared of his sudden seriousness.

"This is the most beautiful painting I ever saw in my whole life." Jungwon said giggling. "Lmaoo Jungwon ur so sweet I can't." Believe her or not. Eunbi genuinely believed that Jungwon was the sweetest human ever to have lived.

 Like this a whole conversation started. The conversation between Jungwon and Eunbi seemed to last for hours. "Eunbi I have an idea." Jungwon told Eunbi with a smile. "Mhm?"  "How about we visit the library where we first met. You know as a memory."  

"No way! I was thinking the same. And also I would LOVE that." Eunbi grinned. "Well, I suppose we should go this Saturday." Jungwon said smiling "Yup I'd like that." 

Author's note (>'-'<) : Bro I love flower's and gardens sm :( My skl has like hundreds of these and I just love those sm.Also how tf is tmrw October?? Like I swear yesterday was September 1- Anyways, ILY TY SM FOR READING THIS<333

30/9/23, Saturday