𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦

iris

iris.

today is december 1, 2023

i looked up from my phone as i heard the front door open and saw billie. it wasn't the billie i saw when she left the house it was the drunk one, and the only thing i could think of was that she went out with her friends.

"where were you?" I asked sitting up looking at her, as she jumped a little since it was dark in the house.

"somewhere, that you don't need to know." She said taking off her shoes and walking into the kitchen, as i groaned following behind her.

"you didn't answer my question.."

"i went out..okay?" she said turning around to look at me, "you mean you went out and bought drugs and alcohol, right?" i asked as she slapped me hard across the face leaving a red mark.

she's high. i shouldn't have even asked her that question.. i should have just left her alone. but still at the same time i care about her, and i shouldn't right?

"i guess you really haven't changed.." i said looking at her as tears formed in my eyes, holding my cheek.

"i-i didn't mean to do that.." she said feeling bad for herself and trying to pull my into a hug but i backed away.
"you always say that."

"you're like an addiction.  but the thing is you aren't addicted to me, your addicted to the drugs instead." i
sighed. "you picked the drugs and alcohol over me.." i mumbled.

"that's not true."

"it is true, all your friends said that. i'm trying to look out for you but you won't let me."

"you just never listen to me.." i said playing with my fingers, still feeling a sting on my cheek.

i heard footsteps walk closer to me and i felt billie lift my chin up so i'm looking at her, i sighed turning my head only for my head to be turned back.

"you know, i love you right?" she asked and i nodded my head a little. "but you love drugs more, right?" i asked and she sighed turning her