Lightning

You feel an amense rush flow through your body, like lots of tiny little lightening bolts.
You swallow hard.
He lowers his hand, back onto your thigh and gives it a little squeeze, all the while staring at you, deeply, like he is piercing your soul.
He runs his hand up your thigh and underneath your skirt.
His fingers gently pass over your panties, making your clit tingle. You squirm a little in your seat, he notices this and it excites him even more. You look down and see his cock pulsing in his pants. You go to touch it but he says " No. Not now."
He gently pushes his fingers underneath your panties and you feel his fingers searching for your clit. He spreads your lips apart and finds what he has been searching for. He gently strokes your clit with 1 finger and as he does so, your clit starts to swell and get hard. You feel the sensation of lightning run through your body again, only this time, its stronger then before. You bite your bottom lip, trying to contain a small whimper. He runs his finger all the way down your pussy, and he can feel how wet you are already. He runs his finger up and down gently. Teasing that he is going to push his fingers deep inside of you, get to your hole but never going in. He pulls his hand up and licks his finger, places his hand inside your panties again, and slowly pushes 1 finger inside of you. You take a sharp intake of breath, and your eyes involuntary close.