★🎈 4➂ 🏆♢

"You can't do anything to stop me" shadow said just then I walked out and smirked at her "aww what are you gonna do hit me? Hunny that won't work" shadow said "maybe not, but I can" Amy said "nice entrance. This is so much more interesting than the movie!" Vic said "how did you leave with out me seeing you!" Shadow said just then starling comes "cuz I helped her" starling said "wait what!" Vic and Eva and Colby said "uhh ya, um starling knows our secrets and we kinda all became friends!" Jake said "wait what!" They said "it's a long story I'll have amy tell you later" Jake said "your friends with a superhero?! I should have known you were a trader!" Shadow said "but at least she has my back" Amy said they start fighting just the starling looks over at Amy's parents "hi I'm starling,  we havent met" starling said "ya where familiar with your work" Vic said there still fight and it looks like Amy could use help "should we jump in?" Vic asked "nah, you know how teen girls are they don't want your help unless they ask for it" Eva said "a little help!" Amy screamed "oh there it is"Eva said "don't worry I got this" starling said "thanks but we don't need a superhero to help" Vic said "actually you know what your young you handle this" Vic said starling is now helping Amy fight while I just watch "you know I could go in there and help" Jake said "but it's fun watching her do this alone" Jake said laughing I rolled my eyes Amy and starling combined there powers and send shadow flying "you guys did it!" Hartley said "ya ofc we did!" Amy said "that's what friends do" starling said Amy smiles they hug "you ok?" I asked "I'm fine why?" Amy asked "because, I'm sorry I never told you I was on the superhero team" I said "well now I'm okay with it" Amy said she walked up and kissed me and that's day we got back together.

-the end-