Part 2- not ready

Uhm, hi guys I didn't going to make on next week if I'm bored. I'm so sorry I typed that wrong because last night I did this and I was almost a little bit sleepy and I didn't see I chatting so that's why I said I will make next week but, anyways forget that let's continue.
:
:
:
:
???: As then me and my dad we found someone else saying hi to us even, they know mmy dad's name, my dad was shocked and surprised even happy, I don't know why I was so confused of how do they know so,I asked my dad said: dad who are they how did they know your name I asked. he talk to me and said: Oh Ayla those are my cousins I realize I didn't know they come appear then I said oh, okay?.. it's strange they were come here, but, oh, well. As then they ask where we are going And, dad said. We go to move on to find a hotel. For a perfect place and to find someone perfect like his wife ask him to and my dad's cousins saying: ohhh okay..well, why don't you come with us in our house instead my dad was stunned and said this: umm, no you don't have to ****** it's really fine actually.. "(You know it's hard for you to find a house you can't really do that yourself just take time') his cousins was very caring just like my dad is I wasn't always nice that moment but it's just I have a natural personality so... then my dad said:Okay, fine thank you so much *****and dad asked me we can go in their house so I agree been three years I became a young lady and dad asked me I will prepare to go to school but I wasn't ready because I don't know if they had bullies I mean I didn't go to school when I was a kid because we had no money back time but now, we had money we could buy something the shope or somewhat but, we are not rich or poor it's just we neutral. then my dad say something to me he said, just remember Ayla I know you are not ready to go to school but you had to because it's really fun there and you can meet friends but I won't force you if you want to take time but you really have to go to school that you have to learn. And I was like in my mind said he's right..but I can't go what if there's bullies over there trying to hit me trying to kill me instead, I asked my dad if they are bullies there my dad said: hmm some but, Ayla don't worry your going to be fine just stay away from them if they try to take your stuff don't let them take you, if they bully you you should have to ask the teacher don't worry you're going to be okay. all right?
Ayla: ...Right okay I'll try
???: okay good
:
:
Guys, I apologize if it's short, I don't want to make it too much long because I don't want everyone think it's boring also, tomorrow or later I will continue making this and if you want to know what does Ayla looks like she looks like this:

Right okay I'll try???: okay good: : Guys, I apologize if it's short, I don't want to make it too much long because I don't want everyone think it's boring also, tomorrow or later I will continue making this and if you want to know what does Ayla ...

And her school:

Sooo ya I gotta go now doing something to doBye!!! ❤️❤️💝💝💝💝💝

Bye!!! ❤️❤️💝💝💝💝💝