four

"time can't stop me quite like you did"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"okay, okay, i promise i'll never leave you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's yet another day, and minho's making his way to the cafe.

he can't tell who he's more excited to see, y/n or that cute little ginger kitten, soonie.

if you ask him though, he'll say the latter out of embarrassment.

minho is slowly starting to become more aware about his "crush" on y/n. well, of course he'd be, due to her being the reason he could barely sleep last night. one half of him can't seem to stop thinking about how wonderful it would feel to be next to her, and the other half is questioning his sanity.

love is almost foreign to minho when it comes to people. with cats, he's perfect because it's easier to read them and give them what they want. and they're just so so adorable.

people on the other hand... they're unpredictable. minho doesn't interact with people he can't read well, which ends up being most people.

but y/n... again, this guy is down bad for her. he just can't describe it.

minho steps into the cafe, the small kittens scurrying around instantly brought a warm smile to his face as he finds a quiet corner and sits there, quickly spotting soonie and calling the furry little orange cat over.

he plays with soonie for a bit, almost in a trance until he's lightly pulled out of it by hearing a gorgeous voice call out to him.

"minho?" y/n asks, seeming timid with some forced determination sprinkled in there.

"yes?"

"i was wondering if... um..."

minho looked up at her patiently, a soft smile on his face.

"iwaswonderingifyoucouldgivemeyournumber" the girl says quickly.

minho blinks a few times, registering what she said, then a slightly larger smile graces his features as he holds his hand out for her phone.