six. it's hurting but that's okay

Volume One.

vi. it's hurting but that's okay.

 it's hurting but that's okay

Estella lay in bed. She was once again lost in thought. It had become a common occurrence for her.

She was thinking about what Miguel told her. The dojo was open once again, and she was contemplating joining. It would bring back memories, but she had been thinking about it for a while. There was no harm in trying.

The next day, Estella walked through the hallway, looking for Miguel. She was currently mad at Moon because she believed some boy over their friend. Estella wasn't going to be a part of their bullshit, so she wasn't hanging out with them anymore.

She spotted Miguel standing at his locker. "Diaz," the girl grinned at him.

Miguel looked up to see Estella standing next to him. She was leaning against the locker. "Waters," he greeted back.

Estella tilted her head, "Are you still going to the dojo today?"

Miguel nodded, confused. Before he could ask her anything, she walked off. "Cool," Estella shouted as she was swallowed by the swarm of smelly teenagers.

 "Cool," Estella shouted as she was swallowed by the swarm of smelly teenagers

Wandering the hallway, she spotted Aisha. It was last period, and the girl had a question.

"Hey! Aisha. You're going to the dojo today, right?"

Aisha looked at Estella, nodding. "Need a ride?" Estella really hoped she said yes.

"Yeah, thanks."

Estella waved her hand, "It's no problem. I'll wait for you in the parking lot, alright?"

 I'll wait for you in the parking lot, alright?"