Chapter 1🌼

Yeah

It can't be him well it's him and him I mean the great Romero Marshall he's like the leader of The Shining Tigers and their names are I mean the 5 prominent Shining Tigers I know Romero Marshall is the first of them all my crush yeah he was very tall maybe around 6'7 while I on the other hand I'm 5'8 I know I'm short.

He has a brown chocolate hair which is long unlike other guys in the school that made all girls fall for him he had chocolate eyes his arms were so gosh he was very attractive and I'm sure he will have noticed that I had a crush on him all this while I had a crush on him since middle school well he doesn't bully me though and I like that fact but he has a girlfriend who's the second in number of the prominent Shining Tigers and her ugly name is was it shovel or shovny it was something like that let's say Shovel Floreo .

Shovel that bitch has been my enemy since middle school  she is slim unlike me who's a little bit chubby has chocolate hair black eyeballs and slim lips and she's pale skinned and also tall scoffs she always sways her hip all around the whole of Elite Academy and I'm sure she slimfitted her uniform what a hoe.

Third in line is Jordan Lynch that ass he derives joy in drawing out my blood many girls fall for him but I see him as ugly plus my definition of cute guys is very very high and not any random guy can reach my standards of cute he had blonde hair blue eyes and some freckles on his face.

Next is Carla Tompkins she's a psychopath she hits kicks and breaks anything in her way she's normal height very pretty with green eyes blonde hair and I think she and Jordan are a thing whatever and the last is Gwen I talked about him before he has curly brown hair and hazel eyes .

Now back to the present he covered my mouth making sure I did not make a sound looked around and then removed his hand from my mouth he made me sit on a nearby chair this place was the Charming room a spot where people come to talk privately or to make out or plan which student or teacher was next in line for bullying this was also where The Shining Tigers had their meeting .

"Are you okay" he asked me .

"Yeah I'm good "I replied .

"Really? "he said not satisfied with my answer "Don't lie you are not okay with your bleeding nose and scattered hair "he added .

"Well what can I do nothing "I said I know he tried to help me always fought with his friends anytime they hit me .

"Just stay still "he said as he cleaned the blood on my face at first I wanted to collect the cotton wool and do it myself but he refused .

After he cleaned up the blood from my face I arranged my hair and did my fringe well and I noticed he was still there .

"Ain't you gonna meet up with Shovel ummmm shovny ......"

"Shanvy "he corrected me while he chuckled .

"Ummm yeah shovny.. no Ummm look Watever " I say.

"Yeah "he smiled and I turned around ready to take my leave and I went out of the Charming room and soon it was lunch time I never ate lunch with everyone else cuz I'm not used to people staring at me and all but right now I felt like the bullying had stopped and that I was in control now .

"Oh my little black dahlia is all grown up now and she controls everything doesn't she? ".my grand mother says she always called me her little black dahlia and since I'm the next leader of the Devlanti and all Devlanti females leader are called The Black Dahlia while the males are called something else

"You're my black dahlia because you'll be the end of the worst days even if you are like the angel sent to punish bring pain sorrow and hate to the wicked ".