Chapter -5

Recap:-
On phone:-
?:she is heading out...but seems like not going to her house but opposite?
??: don't worry I will somehow find her..u just come back..
______________________________________

Present:-
*On the way to Aera's home*
Y/N: is this ok to do?......i mean, would this put my family in trouble?
Aera: Yah! Y/N why do you worry so much??I know uncle and aunty are going to be fine, and about your brother he is probably in a safe place so don't worry.
*Y/N sighs ,then Aera puts her hand on Y/N's sholder and said*
Aera:hey, u r strong and I know you are gonna get through it. Just believe in your self and go for it.

*Y/N slightly smiled at Aera knowing that this girl is going to be with her forever same goes for Eva too*

(While talking,they didn't realise that they reached Aera's home, while Aera was opening the lock ,*as her parents were at the office they also run a business*Y/N felt someone back hugged her , her eyes widened, but then she heard a voice,

Y/B:it's me Y/Nieeee .....

which made her happy,as she immediately turned around and hugged Y/B)
Y/N: Oppaaaaa!!! Where were you!!?!?*said while whining and pouting *
Y/B:Aigooo! *While pinching her nose* how have you been ynie..
Y/N:good ,...i don't want to say this but, i missed you so much....
YB:me too Ynieee...

(Aera finally sighed in relief after seeing her best friend smile)

Aera: you both should not stay outside for too long.(conserned and worried)

*Saying she dragged both of them inside*
( Y/B was a little confused as she said both in a serious voice)

                        Later......
*At Aera's room*
(Y/N and Aera both sat on the bed while Y/B dragged the study table's chair towards the bed and sat on it )

Aera:oppa(Y/B) where r you staying at the moment?
Y/B: well I am staying at Louis' house,Kang Louis you guys might not know him, for now just know that he is a good friend of mine.

Aera:ohh...
Y/N: hmmm...

*Y/N wants to tell every thing to her brother but if she does so she herself will put her brother in trouble as she knows that he definitely will go to KIM TAEHYUNG and then no body knows what will happen*

Y/B:by the way,Y/N why are you here??! I mean you usually don't stay at  night with your friends.
Y/N: oppa actually...umm..I-I came here to complete my.. assignment.
Aera: Y/N!!!!why would you hide it from your brother!!..

*Y/N tries to stop Aera from saying more, Y/B suspects some thing is not right*

Y/B: Y/N, what's the matter!?.. You can tell me anything u know that right?
Y/N:it's nothing serious opp-
Aera: shut up bitch!oppa I'm telling you (tells every thing to him )

Y/B:WHAT THE HELL Y/N!!!!!!!????
WHY DID U KEPT IT FROM ME!!!*while standing out of nowhere*

Y/N: y-yah!!(trying to sound natural)
Y/N: i didn't did it on perp-

                          "Knock knock*