Chapter  ?̸̨̧̥̘̣̖̜̿̒̒̊͆̈͝?̷̠̜̼͔̭͇̞͋̆͘?̸͉͕͍̈͊̏̅͝ͅ?

You woke up and looked down. You where standing in a walk way that got longer each second and so you walked running to catch up then it stopped at creates a door instead.

 You where standing in a walk way that got longer each second and so you walked running to catch up then it stopped at creates a door instead

Swallowing your salvia you touched the door and felt your whole body being sucked in.

You opened your eyes with a splitting headache "Oh my your awake!" A some what familiar voice screeched as your vision became less blurry "Barbara?" You whispered out as your vision returned to normal showing Barbara in church clothes. "Barbara when did you starts dressing like this...?" You said weakly and she titled her head. "I've always looked like this silly!" She smiled "Be right back!" She ran out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

You got up in the bed and looked around. Left, of you was a little night stand with a somewhat old and outdate clock as well as a glass of water. Right of you was a small window covered with some thin silk curtain you moved the curtains away from the window and looked out. It was so different it looked nothing like the Teyvat you knew you heard Barbara through the thin walls "Yes yes she's awake!" After a while her voice faded out as she got farther away from the room. 5 minutes later, their where heavy footsteps so you immediately pretended to be asleep closing your eyes tightly as the footsteps stopped next your bed.

"Poor Y/N..." you heard a flirty but caring voice say you opened your eyes and immediately sat up confused when you saw there person you where excepting to see. "Lisa why are you dressed so strangely?" You asked as she looked at you concerned "Oh dear do you have amnesia as well I'm sure Barbara healed you from that..." She turned and smiled "Your sister is rather amazing Jean!" She announced to Jean who simply nodded "It's all because of that hydro vision she has." Jean said.

"Vision?" You said "How you can have water vision does she have water blocking her eyes are something?" You said anything to try and figure out what a vision was. "Oh dear I think she does amnesia!" Jean added then chuckled "Visons you know what the gods give us to be able to use elemental abilities!" "GODS!" You yelled as Jean simply nodded "Anemo Geo Electro Dendro Hydro Pyro And Cry their all visions!" Jean pointed at a small golden chain at her waist with a teal colour gem attached to it. Lisa pointed to a same type of gem on her neck but it was purple instead "Okay is this some sort of roleplay?" You asked as the two shook their heads "Barbara I think Y/N needs to rest more!" Lisa yelled "Yes but first we need to talk privately," she replied as Lisa nodded and left the room "Remember Venti?" She asked.

Your heart hurt at the mention of his name and excepted the flowers to rise in your throat but nothing happened and you just nodded "You at least remember he's the god of anemo right?" Your eyes widened "Venti a god?".

I've got nothing to rn soooo

Bye bye