05. kaidou, the jet-black wings

chapter 05. "Kaido, the Jet-Black Wings"

 "Kaido, the Jet-Black Wings"

'ah... finally home..' Y/N sighed, removing her shoes. She's still confused about Saiki though, she only met him yesterday but it feels like they're something suspicious about him that she's not really sure what it is.

Y/N passed by the kitchen to head straight to her bed and flopped on it. She smiled while thinking about what happened with her new friends.

FLASHBACK !!

"Hey pals we're back!"

"Finally, wait aren't you the new student?" An unfamiliar blue-haired guy asked. 

"mhm, what's your name?" Y/N asked.

"Kaido Shun, but you can call me Jet-Black Wings!"

Y/N chuckles, "Alright Jet-Black Wings, nice to meet you. and by the way, what are those bandages for?" Y/N points at the red bandages.

"u-uh well! These bandages help with containing my powers!" raising his right arm. "I will use these powers to defeat the dark reunion!"

"dark reunion huh..? well good luck then, they sound very hard to defeat."

'don't increase his ego too much.' Saiki said to Y/N while she just smirked at him.

END OF FLASHBACK !!

'Mom will definitely be happy when she hears that have new friends.' She thought to herself as she got herself up to get ready for the night.

After Y/N changed into her pajamas, she just lay on her bed and then started to doze off.

.

.

.

.

" ___ ____ __________..!! __ _____ __________ __ __!! ___ _____ ___ __ __ ________!"

"__ ____ ____ ____ __ ___ ____ ______, ____ ____ ______ _______ ____ ____!!"

"*muffled* THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!"

.

.

.

Y/N sits up on her bed, breathing heavily and sweating. 'it was just a dream...' Y/N thought while still breathing heavily. "I should just get water," She said to herself as she got up from her bed.