Chapter four

No other excuse than internet i am terribly sorry it's cringe worthy. Hope ya'll have a good day bECUASE GOD HELP ME I HOPE I DO NEW SUPERNATURAL EPISODE. woops i just checked my mistakes sorry i confuse myself with 3rd person and 1st i made this a long time ago when i got used to 1st but yanno i changed.

Niall's lips were extremely soft. Kind of like a fluffy cloud in the middle of a cloudy afternoon, and don't ask me how I knew that but it just felt right in so many wrong ways. The way he touched me, it was so gentle like I was a broken piece of glass and he was slowly fixing me, so soothingly, almost like he had done it so many times. He was magnetic, he made me want, lust. Things I have never imagined I would want. 

Therefore we were kissing, I can't say it was romantic, more like hurried, almost a bit messy. I loved it though, I love it so damn much. He slipped in his tongue, he tasted like mint and a hint of beer maybe. I'm guessing he was drinking during the morning. 

We broke apart, I stared at him surprised, my heart was beating so furiously, I almost panicked. His head tilted to the side wiping his lips so deliberately it made me whimper. 

"Whoa, Grace. I apologize for that I am terribly embarrassed I-"

"Niall," I began.

There was that small smile that made me grin so hard, "You called me Niall, and I didn't have to remind you!" 

"Yeah," was all I could say. "It's okay. I guess a teacher and student relationship isn't exactly the best but we can try?" I stupidly asked.

"You have to get out of here, or else someone's gonna think there's something suspicious here, Grace," Niall said. I tried to ignore the fact that he didn't answer me, but it kinda' hurt.

However I went home, hugged my best friend Sam, who was waiting for me and then I went upstairs. I noticed Niall slipped something into my pants pocket which I wondered how.  

Her name was Grace too. See you at school angel.

I like the smell of Niall's hair it's almost of a mix of roses and smoke.  I liked the way he always wore plaid on Thursday's, or the way he laughed when one of his students made a funny joke. I was acting like a creeper. I didn't mind though because at the end of the day, we were stuck in his small closet making out. Lord it was hot and I couldn't contain myself. 

I tried to ignore the fact that Niall's love of his life was also called Grace, but it was really hard to.

So while we were making out in the small closet I decided to speak up which was a bad time since Niall was literally hard down there, that made me blush just a little. "Niall please stop," I said as he planted soft pleasurable kisses on my delicate skin. He stopped, paying attention to me, "I want to talk about Grace, not me but the other Grace." 

Niall quickly fixed himself, "What about her?"

"How was she like?" I asked. I was a bit jealous, Niall and I didn't really have a stable relationship, actually to be honest I didn't think we had any kind of relationship at all. "And I want to know what are we exactly?"

"I really don't like talking about it," he whispered, "What do you mean?"

I rolled my eyes "What are we I mean all we do is-" I waved my hands at our surroundings as Niall raised an eyebrow amused, "this and I just wonder what exactly are we? In a relationship, friends with freaking benefits what are we?"

"We're whatever the hell you want it to be," Niall answered smiling widely.

"Then I'd like to be in a relationship with you, Niall, even though it's gonna be hard. I want to try," I said confidently as I kissed him.

creds for a few of the cheesy lines to my cheesy best friend Carol. ya assbutt. yes i probably have mistakes. vote if you read this. OR ELSE A MONSTER WILL FIND YA. ya u guise probably hate me srry. any questions pls ask i like answering questions even the mean ones.