Sleeping in the cabin of a Cybertronian

Of course, a trip in a car is always soothing, but of course, it is quite capable of tiring. So on the way home, you involuntarily fall asleep to the softly playing music that came from a small player, and, of course, the fascinating views of the night city also played a role here.

You close your heavy eyelids with your head bowed, and you are also comfortably settled in the seat, completely surrendering to the world of Morpheus. And who cares about these glasses now, when such a small and innocent man has dozed off in you?

* * *

Optimus Prime:

Well, it turned out to be a crazy day today for Y/n and only now, on a trip, she can completely relax, absolutely not afraid for her head, which the Decepticons are hunting so fiercely. She has nothing to fear, especially considering the fact that the brave leader of the Autobots is next to her, and his quiet gentle voice only gradually lulled the earthly fem, forcing her to completely melt in a seat no less comfortable as the situation.

All this communication with Y/n certainly amused the leader of the aloznachnye, but suddenly the silence began to put pressure on his auditory sensors.. But when he sees this little wonder of the world sleeping, he immediately breaks into a smile and openly admires her. It seems to be so small.. Fragile, but the former Orion Pax clearly knew that there was something in this fem.. Something special. And even if he were in his usual form, he would surely have already gifted the girl's fragile figure with gentle and careful strokes.. Alas, the dreams of a big bot are interrupted by a prolonged car horn.. And of course, according to the law of meanness, before that, sleeping like an angel Y/n abruptly opens her eyes, jumping up in fright, like an animal, begins to look around.

Optimus will probably tear off his hands to that smart guy, and he himself will begin to look at the road a little more carefully..

Ratchet:

Of course, it was always interesting to communicate with the old medic, and no one ever argued about it. Haaaah, but when it comes to inspection.. Crowds of youngsters and adult furs almost jump out of his infirmary, so much so that after that the heels shine at all.. Inspections by inspection, but such stories were always funny, and they made Y/n smile. So he decided to amuse his young ward, just to hear her giggles, which were so pleasantly showered with small waves by his sound sensors. But as soon as the sounds subsided, Ratchet began to nervously call the girl. Of course, a quiet and barely perceptible snuffle quickly reaches him..

The medic has already sighed with relief three hundred times, but it was worth it to think of such "what if" in his old age.. He himself is already beginning to have a nervous tic, but the record player begins to crack disgustingly and loudly, as if out of spite. Still with such a question: "Are you all right?"..

Who knows, but for the awakening of his protein, Ratchet is already preparing his circular saws..

Ironhide:

Have you ever seen such a phenomenon that our old gunsmith didn't grumble? So I didn't see it until Uncle Hide launched Y/n into his salon, and even willingly communicating with her. Miracles and nothing more. Although, when there is a person with whom it is not a sin to discuss their favorite "beauties", then, however, it is not surprising. So! Guns are guns, but you can't forget about the girl either... Although he has already, to put it mildly, missed the moment when this little soft-bodied fem dozed off curled up in a small ball of whole happiness.

Of course, it was the first time for the gunsmith to observe such a phenomenon, because you yourself understand that you will not wait for such tenderness from Cybertronian femes, and here you have a whole rabbit who will regret it and give you a kind word.. It's sweet, very sweet, but the law of meanness always spoils something. Yes, and try not to swear at some bump there, but it's obviously difficult to do, because the euphoria of Y/n was severely violated..

Now try to prove that these roads are bad..

Bumblebee:

The scout always loved such night trips on Cybertron, which allowed him to forget about his worries, even in wartime.. And why think, if your fragile ward is next to you, that with a frozen smile on her lips, she is comfortably settled in your salon, quietly and sweetly snuffling like a little rabbit.

You can't imagine how he wanted to touch her, hug her very gently and whisper all sorts of different tenderness over the girl's ear until morning, giving her a look full of love and adoring. No matter how wonderful it was, but Bee didn't want to rush, no, he didn't want to. He wanted to wait for the very moment when his beloved would look at him the same way.. How that obnoxious lieutenant looks at her, of course! Of course not, the bee will definitely not stand it then and someday will send him on a long voyage across the ocean... Of course, this will happen only after the awakening of his Y/n (-only in a mild form).. Just him..

Jazz:

The Autobot lieutenant is still an entertainer, but do not forget that he also thinks very well about beauty, and in general is its main connoisseur. And he can't pass by some brilliant one. But no matter how aesthete he may be, but he knows the measure, thank Primus. Although it would be more accurate to say that he was accustomed to it by Y/n.

It was enough for him just to look at this charming squirrel, as he was already beginning to melt. But, I lied a little in this, still, he lacked something more, given all his tactility and, of course, a sense of ownership. At least so that this little flower could feel safe next to him, like next to Bee or Prime.

Alas, his thoughts were interrupted by snuffling... Without knowing what he was afraid of, Jazz has a micro heart attack.. Everything, this poor "child" has a panic, he does not know at all what to do now, especially if you understand perfectly well that the lady of your spark is absolutely different from you in everything..

And I also wanted "more", yeah, right now. But nevertheless, he was still able to orient himself in everything that was happening and at least thought of turning on calm lulling music, sighing with relief.

As it is, he has already crossed himself two hundred times...