Meet Hailey

Hailey's POV

How do you feel when your academic rival gets more grades in your best subject? That's what I was feeling right now. To say that I went through all 5 stages of grief would be an understatement.

Like how is it possible that Mattheo Riddle gets more marks in my best subject, Potions.

He looks at me through the corner of his eyes and a little smirk forms on his 'toilet flush' face. Rolling my eyes I pick up my books and stationery and leave the class before its too late. I don't want another session of feeling low when these toxic people coke and bully me again.
Walking out, I saw my brother, Harry. Well, 'so-called-brother.'

Apparently,  I got sorted into Slytherin. The house of the evil as they mention it.

Also, I'm a Potter. So obviously, I was supposed to be in any house but Slytherin. It's bullshit according to me. How can someone judge or hate anyone because of their house?

Anyways, I was done with the classes for the day, and now had to go to meet my friend Astoria Greengrass. My only good friend in Slytherin house who doesn't bully me.
Sighing, I enter the common room knowing that Pansy would be there too. I hate her. She always pick on me for no reason. Pulling pranks, body shaming me, calling me names, making me insecure and what not.

Nonetheless, I had to go in there. So, here goes nothing.