𝐒 𝐄 𝐕 𝐄 𝐍

Matilda returned to her dorm that night

Matilda returned to her dorm that night. That was two nights in a row that they had spent in the library, reading together.

There was only one day left until the detention.

Matilda made sure she was extremely caught up with potions, so she didn't get herself in anymore bother.

It was a Friday evening when Matilda decided she was going to go for a walk around the school grounds.

She grabbed her wand and stuffed it in her robe pocket. She also grabbed a notebook and a portable quill.

She walked for 15 minutes before finding a beautiful place to sit down. It was near the quidditch pitches and it was perfect.

She sat on the grass and took out her notebook.

She flicked open the book to an empty page, and began writing whatever came to mind.

Several pages ended up being filled out about Savannah Lively.

It seemed like five minutes Matilda was sat there, but it was actually two hours.

She closed over her notebook and audibly sighed when she realised it was past curfew.

She wasn't finished writing, but she'd better get back inside before she gets caught.

Or not..

"What the fuck-" Matilda gasped. "Are you fucking stalking me, Riddle?"

Mattheo took a step back. "In your wildest dreams, Lively," Mattheo spat. He sneakily tucked a piece of parchment into his pocket.

"Whatever, move."

Mattheo looked confused at her. "Whats with the attitude?" He sneered.

"Just piss off would you?" Matilda yelled at him as she barged past.

She held her head down low and continued walking. She didn't know where she was going, wherever her legs took her she followed.

Mattheo was left behind, hopelessly, he sat where Matilda was previously sitting.

He pulled out the piece of parchment from his pocket again.

"Mischief managed," Mattheo mutters while tapping the parchment with his wand.

an

shortest chapter ever omg I'm so sorry 😭