One year

Leave requests
_______________

{ your pov }

Today was mine and Chris's one year. I was getting ready to go over to his house. Once I got ready I grabbed the bag with stuff that I got with.

I grabbed my car keys walking outside and I put the bag in the passenger seat once I got in. I then drove over the the triplets house. Once I got there I turned off the car taking the key out. I then grabbed the bag. Making my way to the front door. I knocked on the door to let them know I was here.

I walked in taking my shoes off and went downstairs where Chris probably was at. I got downstairs and knocked on his door as well before walking in. He was laying in his bed on his phone.

"Hey, happy one year"

He had said getting up and giving me a hug.

"Happy one year"

I said while putting my arms around him.

"I got you a few things"

I had said while giving him his bag and we walked over to his bed and sat down. He then smiled at me and opened it. When he opened he pulled out a hoodie he's been wanting, a few pictures that me and him have took over the year, pepsi, and a matching bracelet and necklace, the last thing he pulled out was a letter telling him about how much he means to me.

He opened the letter and started to read it to himself. Once he got done he was in tears by the end.

"I didn't realize how much I meant to you"

He said while giving me a hug and kind of crying.

"I didn't really know how to say it, so I figured I would write it down instead"

After a few minutes of us hugging he then got up and went to his closet, grabbing a bag out. He then brought it over to me, giving it to me. I opened it pulling the things out and he got me a few things I have been wanting for I little bit.

After we got done opening our things we laid down in his bed watching a movie. Soon we both fell asleep.