Jake Pitts

Jake and i are at walking in the park, we just finished dinner (pizza of corase). we walked to the swings and sat down and swung down ourselves for a while and i was lost in thought when jake snapped me out of it," you ok," he asked. "yeah im fine, just deep in thought." I answered. "what are you thinking about" ''nothing, what about you" I asked him. "you'' he said, that caught me off guard and I fell. "are you alright" he asked helping me up. "yeah you just caught me off guard'' I say. he held me in his arms, '' I love you __. I want you to be mine" but before I could answer he closed the gap in between us and gave me a gentle kiss. "I love you too jake" I said pulling him back into another kiss but his kiss was a little bit more rough. when we pulled back for air, we noticed we were still in public so we went home and finished there.

1 week later I find out im pregent, "how do tell jake" I think to myself. later that night jake comes home, "hun im home" he shouted. "im in here, and I need to tell you something" I said "ok" he said starting to eat a slice of pizza. "im pregnant" I spilled out. he almost choked on his pizza, "im going to be a dad" I shook my head yes. " I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you," he yelled picking me up and spinning me around, "if its a boy can we name him jake jr and if its a girl can we name her __ jr''

you had 4 kids, 2 girls and 2 boys. he proposed and your kids were in the wedding aswell.