Prologue

A mysterious figure stands atop the Eiffel Tower like a leaf unbothered by the winds, long and straight dark black with purple hair swaying in the wind, cryo-crystal eyes like that of a bird watching from afar, wolf-like ears twitching and listening in on sounds vigilantly, real fluffy white tail swishing in response to the master's curiosity, a figure in white looking ethereal glowing under the moon's glow, watches over the duos fight against the akumas.

      Irises sparkling in anticipation and amusement as she watches Ladybug throwing Cat Noir around, and finally finishes off her lucky charm to repair damages of the akuma attack and de-akumatizing the temporary villain.

       After a fist-bomb and a little bit of flirting from the cat, both heroes parted ways. A small frown itched itself on the figure's face. A little disappointed in Ladybug.

       "Sometimes she's doing good but I dislike how she treats the cat sometimes."

       Her voice and expression so serene but calculating, reviewing the duo's fight of tonight. Her thoughts were cut off as she sees and faintly hears a black figure, rather, Cat Noir singing over the rooftops with a dejected expression.

       "Must have been rejected by Ladybug....again."

       Her tail twitched in disappointment and pity. She wished the Cat could have just focused a bit more on work rather than his partner. She would have shipped them too if it weren't for Ladybug being a stalker and kinda selfish. She sees her as possible toxic lover, and Cat Noir deserves better.

       She has known the real identity of Ladybug since their debut. It was very obvious from her appearance and voice. She once roasted the heroine to her own kwammi about the failed disguise, that was until she realized people could be so blind. It was so painful to hear people talking about her alter ego when she's right in front of them.

       Meanwhile she praised Cat Noir a bit from how she can't seem to pinpoint his real identity. That must mean he has a a different mask in his civilian life. He doesn't seem pretentious, so that means it was just a side of him whereas being Cat Noir was his freedom. She guessed he has a tougher life than the bug. And if that is so, once it's time to reveal herself to them, she's going to give the guardian the earful.

       But for now—The cat suddenly looks to the figure's direction.

       She knows she's far enough since she has been standing on that tower for every battles that doesn't involve such height, and until now she was never found. She wonders how he seemed able to sense her now of all times.

       She hid within the room by the tower and waited 'til the cat decides to go home and do whatever before she shifts back to her position. Her abilities we're highly convenient when it comes to espionage. It makes her think about her actual role really is sometimes.

       Despite the initial situation, she grinned giddily. Her thoughts highly active and as erratic as her heart from being almost caught by him.

        She was never caught in her hero form, ever! But suddenly that cat has sensed her, even by just so little, it was still something. And that could only mean one thing...

        A miraculous holder of her caliber are the only ones who can sense her. And she wasn't bragging or anything. After all...

.....She is the Queen of all Miraculous, The Grand Guardian of all Great Guardians. And she has been waiting for her King to awaken. Or is this just a coincidence?

____________________________________

Words: 824

And that's it folks! I'm back to writing! Hello again! Hopefully it will be good. And I'm back on the Miraculous Fandom. It's been a while since I've last rewatched it so I don't remember a lot. And I have no plans on rewatching the whole thing coz ive repeatedly watched it before too. I just stopped watching it coz I no longer ship the 2 heroes, aside from The Awakening. I mean my opinion about Ladybug is the same as the ones I say in this book I'm writing. But I have read a lot of fanfics in the span of a week. So a lot of the akumatizations here will probs be made up by me.

It probs won't be having a fast update coz I'm also playing Genshin. Lyney main here and you'll be able to tell coz my OC here is part magician. "Part" coz im not so knowledgeable about their tricks other than what the audiences see. And by that I also mean to have cards as the main weapon, but since she's the queen, I'll obviously put more tricks up her sleeve.

Get it? Coz I—you know what never mind. Please continue and leave a ⭐ if you like it.

....Time to hit the scrabble for an OC name...