Just Some Fucking - N.R.

Natasha moaned loudly as you pulled her hair back by the strands, making her head fall against your shoulder. Her fingers clawed at the door you were fucking her against, the sensation of her nipples occasionally pressing against the cold wooden surface of the door to her room aiding your thrusts to push her over the blissful edge. 

"You're telling me you don't miss this, huh? You're telling me you don't miss it when I just fuck you anywhere I want without caring if anyone will see us? You're little boyfriend doesn't fuck you right, does he? He can't make you feel as good as I can, can he?" Your hips rammed into Natasha's squelching pussy harder at every word. The mention of her boyfriend sickeningly turned her on further, but she nonetheless screamed when your free hand left her hip and found her puffy clit.

"No one can make me feel as good as you do, Daddy!" With a plethora of consecutive moans pouring out of the beauty's pretty mouth, the tether in her stomach grew unnoticeably fast and then broke through the apex of her lush thighs.

"Oh, my baby girl," Natasha would have fallen through the now open door if not for you still tightly holding onto strands of her hair. You walked Natasha towards her bed while still being inside her, pushing her face against the sheets before pistoning your dick into her soddened pussy. Natasha all but screamed into the sheets she'd crumpled up in her fists, flinching when your hands met with her ass cheek harshly over and over again. 

"Gonna cum." Natasha's confession made you chuckle to yourself. Clearly, she had been dry for way too long. With how fast her orgasms developed within her, you assumed this was the first sex she'd had in a while. Having that in mind, you strived to make her feel better than she ever has. "Cum anytime you want, Natty baby."

While Natasha orgasmed, her back attempted to arch into the need more, resulting in her sliding down until only her perky ass was elevated. The view was something you could get used to, but alas, the both of you's desire for each other seemed to be only carnal. Natasha was then manhandled onto her back- not that she would know that considering her mind was still reeling off of the blinding orgasm she had only seconds ago

What brought her back down to the world was the euphoric feeling of your tongue flapping against her already sensitive cunt. Natasha gripped your hair, pulling you in closer to her core while also grinding herself into you. A scream broke through Natasha's throat when your tongue prodded at her just right, "Cumming, cumming, cumming, daddy." 

And cum she did 'cause when you pulled from her cunt, your face was thoroughly drenched in her sweetness. You weren't complaining. In the next second, your lips were trailing up her body hastily as you pushed your cock back into her. Your hips were still, and suddenly Natasha was looking about ready to yell at you to fuck her again.  

But the look on your face shut her the fuck up. Your eyes made her feel so exposed. The intensity your look held made her feel more naked than she really was. It felt like you were looking into her soul and dissecting it. 

Natasha's breath fanned across your face as she panted all the while the sparkling of her eyes just captured you, the glossiness of them pulling you in. For a second, it felt good to just look at Natasha and just take her in. In your haze, you pressed a deep kiss to Natasha's lips as you started your thrusts again. Starting slow before gradually growing faster. 

Natasha's lips parted slightly as a soft moan tore from her, your next words echoing in her fogged up brain in all bold letters, "You're gonna cum for me again, right, Natasha? You gonna give me one more orgasm before I go?"

Natasha nodded softly, her moans now becoming more persistent as your thrusts grew more erratic. "Yes, yes, daddy. Gonna cum for you- m'so close, please."

"What do you need, Nat? Tell me."

Natasha looked at you pleadingly, a sort of pout forming on her lips as she spoke, "Please- Daddy. Touch me-" she pulled your hand, guiding it to her core, "my clit, please- please."

"Your clit, baby?" You fondled Natasha's clit and watched as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. "Am I doing this right, Nat?"

You definitely were.

"Oh, yes." Natasha breathed out, her legs shaking around your waist, "That feels so good." Her words came out shaky, speaking around moans and gasps just to get her message across. Natasha's sopping cunt was throbbing- painfully so. She could feel her orgasm coming closer as your thrusts and your fingers never faltered.

Then in a thrust of pleasure, Natasha's back arched as she came. You peppered Natasha's face in kisses as she did, combing your fingers through her hair to aid her subsiding high. Your thrusts slowed as Natasha's breathing did, too, the both of you collapsing into each other, your head falling into Natasha's neck as her head fell back against the cushions of her comfy bed.

Then in both of you's bliss, a sudden voice rang through the room, "I'm not saying I endorse cheating, but..." You and Natasha turned your heads to find Bucky sitting in the love chair in the corner of their room.

"That was fucking hot."

----------------------

Not proofread:/