1//The planeride

Its the day, its finally here. The day I move to Boston for university, I'm really excited but nervous at the same time. I'll be sharing an apartment with my older brother Thomas a few blocks away from the university. Thomas and I look nothing alike all though were blood related, Thomas has Blackish brown hair  that falls just at the tips of his eyes with ocean blue eyes and freckles. While I have dirty blond hair that falls just below my waist with a butterfly  cut threw it and emerald green coloured eyes with  freckles. Some say there's no way were related and that mum would have cheated on our dad but we have the blood test to prove that were 100% related.

I'm moving from LA to Boston which is a 5 and a half hour flight which I'm actually looking forward to. I booked the window seat so that I could have have the amazing view as I read my book and listen to my playlist on the way over to Boston and when I get there Thomas is supposed to be waiting for me. I actually haven't seen Thomas for 3 yrs so I'm super excited to finally see him again. I'm lost in my thought and than flight 306 was called over the speaker that's my flight I think to myself as I stand up and walk over to my parents who were standing at the window watching the planes fly in and out.

"Well that's me" I say behind them making them turn around.

"Oh sweetheart we'll miss you" My mum says hugging me very tightly so that I couldn't breath.

"Ok mum, I've gotta go" I say patting her on the back and stepping back loosening her grip. I than give my father a hug and a kiss before getting my carry on and walking to the terminal door. Stopping to wave my parents a goodbye before walking threw the terminal to get to my seat. I sit at seat A31 in the middle of the plane and a window seat of course, I open up the tray placing my phone, my book and my water bottle on it before placing my headphones in my ears and pressing play on my playlist. After about 5 mins this lady with a baby and a little kid sat next to me, she looked to be in her early 20's far to young to have kids. She gave me a warm smile before taking a seat which I returned, the kid which only seemed to be abt 4 sat down next to her on the aisle seat and she placed the baby on her lap.

The plane took off and I started reading my book, the view was amazing from up here and I just couldn't consentrate on my book for some strange reason so I placed it down and watched out my window while listening to my music. After abt 2 and half hrs the little boy tapped his mum on the shoulders and told her he needed to use the toilet the lady looked worried as she had just gotten the baby to sleep and any big movement could wake her up. 

"Hey miss if you want I can hold her for you while you take your son to the toilet" I say grinning at her. She me the biggest smile and looks at the sleeping baby before replying.

"Are you sure? I  wouldn't want to be a bourdon" She said looking at me.

"OFC, its no problem" I say still smiling up at her.

"Thank u so much" She said before handing me the baby. She than grabbed her sons hand and hurried him to the bathroom. The baby smelt like roses and she had the cutest grin on her face, she was wearing pink overalls with a white shirt topped with pink shoes. I couldn't help but notice how she was wearing a necklace that said Rose on it. That must be her name I think to myself. After about 5 mins the mum came back and sat down.

"Thank you so much" She said as I handed her back her baby.

"No problem, my names Rose BTW" I say grinning at her.

"No way, that's this ones name" She says gesturing to the baby that now sits in her lap. " This is Jackson" She says pointing to the little boy sitting next to her "and I'm allison" She said happily. We talked for the rest of the flight and exchanged numbers turns out she's only 21 and we have alot in common. Except for the kid part obvi she had Jackson at 17 and Rose on her 21st birthday 4 months ago. When we land I pack up my things and wave a goodbye at allison and her kids before exiting of the plane excited to see Thomas. When I walk out to the main lobby its filled with boys wearing football jerseys and I spot Tom in the middle of them. God he must have brought the whole team! 

"Rose?" I hear Thomas say before standing up and hugging me.

"Hey Thomas, how r u?" I say hugging him back.

"Good like always sis, anyway meet to team" He says and points to them.

"Hey guys!" I say smiling at them, Thomas than goes threw all there names and stuff than he stops and says.

"and that's Ethan " He says pointing to a tall brown haired dude wearing the number 7 my faviourite number. He had turquoist eyes which just shined in the bright light, he looks so different from the last time I saw him. 

"Rose!" Ethan says running up to me to hug me "You look so different" He says pulling back for a second and than looking at me again.

"Hey Ethan and so do you. Since when were you this tall?"

"yeah, yeah, yeah I guess pple do change over the years"

"Lets go guys" Thomas says and Ethan places one arm around my shoulders and we walk to the bagging area. For the people who dont know us we'd look like a couple, which were not Ethans been my brothers bestfriend since they were 6!

"Just tell us which ones are yours and we'll grab them for you" A tall guy with blond hair and the number 9 on said and I just nodded.

"That ones mine....Oh and that one....don't forget that one!" I say pointing at the bags and eventually all 11 players had at least 2 -3 bags. That's only because I'm moving here for a couple yrs otherwise it would be less. We walked into the carpark and everyone got in there own cars and I got into Thomas as they all drove to my apartment I kinda felt like a princess with the whole football team doing things for me.

                                                        -------------------------------------

OMG that's chapter one done! How are u liking it so far? Follow me on socials to be updated about the book and to give me feedback. 

Tiktok: Wattpadwriter2.0

Instagram: none yet