Izuku midoriya as Kung lao.

Yo! Caleb here with my first story and its my boi Izuku Midoriya as kung Lao in MHA. Just some basics quirks: exist. Harem: no (for later story's). Yandere: maybe well see how it goes And Izuku will not be cocky or stuff like that he finna get a personality I give him mkay if u don't like it suck it up. IDK how long the story will go for nor how long the parts will be so I'm soz if its short but! Lets get into it.

We go to dear Inko giving birth to Izuku and her husband: Wing (yes that's kung laos father)

Wing: Come on Inko you can do it *holds Inkos hand* Inko: You try being pregnant and giving birth wing!!! *squeezes wings hand almost crushing it* Doctor: Well done ms Midoriya keep pushing. Inko HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *pushes one more time as hard as she can* a loud pop sound is then heard throughout the room. Doctor: well done ms Inko its a beautiful baby boy. the doctor then goes to clean Izuku up as the parents are deciding on a name. Wing: how about Kung Lao? Inko: hmmmmm I don't know honey how about Izuku Lao (yes Ik a bad name) Wing: that sounds great honey! well name him Izuku Lao or Izuku for short. wing and Inko then softly smile at each other as they prep to leave the hospital. when the now new parents get home they go to bed since it was now 12 AM. we now time skip four years where we see a young Izuku wake up and calmy walk to his parents room. Izuku: *knocks on door* Mother Father its time for the quirk doctor in a few hours. Inko *opens door* well hello birthday boy and yes your right for now lets go to the park okay?

Izuku nods as he leaves to get dressed and have a shower He then leaves with his mother to the park to see Katsuki and Mitsuki. Inko: *waves* Hello Mitsuki! Mitsuki recognising her best friends voice turns around and hugs her while saying hi Izuku and Katsuki lock eyes and greet each other before running of to play with each other the boys then met up with their friends Shoka, Shoto, Katsumi, Momo and Jirou. they all hug eachother saying hi with all the girls blushing at Izuku (btw Izuku looks like season 2 Gojo from JJK yes ik its weird mkay leave me alone bout it). As they all play for about a half hour all of their parents call them over and they all go to the hospital to get their quirks checked. as the doctor calls on all the kids they decide to keep their quirks a secret until they all got the news.

Quirks:

Katsumi and Katsuki: Explosion

Shoto and Shoka: Emperor/Empress of fire and ice (just a cooler name)

Katsuki and Katsumi: Explosion (they can shoot it from anywhere on there body).

Jirou god/goddess of Music (user can summon sound waves as weapons or defense and summon objects related to music/sound.)

Momo: Enchanced Creation (user doesn't rely on anything but knowledge of the object they wanna make cant make anything living.)

Izuku: Sharp rimmed hat/Hats of destruction (gives user the ability to summon 2 razor rimmed hats of destruction one has a smooth but sharp edge and one has a chainsaw like blade yet sharp and user some magic with it to cause massive destruction like explosions or defensive capabilities by enlarge the hats and making them out of a stronger material through training and a skill tree or teleport or force the hat to spin on its own (yes im modifying the hats and etc.)(IYKYK).

The kids gathered around eachother and looked at eachother all of them the twins especially saying them at the same time Momo and Jirou went on their own. As all the others finished they looked at Izuku

Izuku: My quirk is called Sharp rimmed hats/Hats of destruction. it allows me to make them stronger through training and a skill tree while summoning the hats and using them with magic allowing me to spin them or teleport to the hats or them teleport to me or even speed them up or slow them down. Jirou: Izu-Kun why 2 hats?

ah shit I pressed a button now the font changed fuck.

Izuku: well Jirou-Chan one has a smooth yet sharp edge and one a chainsaw like blade that is sharp ill show you guys later!

As the kids said bye to eachother they planed to go to the park tomorrow.

The next day the kids met up and ask their parents if they could train together to which the parents agreed after a lot of begging from Katsumi and Katsuki The kids started right away with basic things like activating it or using it of course our main character is a prodigy so he gets the hang of his hats quickly learning moves like teleporting to his hat throwing and making his hat return making it a saw blade by throwing it in the ground and using magic to spin it. meanwhile his friends get the basics started but not down Momo is struggling because she doesn't know how to make anything yet so she tries somethin simple like a teddy along with Katsumi and Katsuki learning how to activate their quirks and how to sweat efficiently. Jirou learned to make ear-jacks and small sound waves and shields out of sound. Shoka and Shoto Learned that they controlled their ice and fire at the same level and decided to train a lot together to try ad fix up small issues such as frostbite or over heating.

Its now been a year since the kids started training Momo's parents being the money bags they are bought a training facility for Quirks and physical strength which the kids worked on with their quirks having now made a lot of progress Izuku started combos and make a secret move Jirou and Momo got quick hang of their quirks as Momo started to study materials and things shed like to use her main weapon is a Spear and for defense shield Jirou now learning to control the pitch and intensity of her sound had started to get close mastering the sound side of her quirk meanwhile with the physical she decided to stick to ear-jacks and nothing else mainly so she could use them for music constantly. Katsumi and Katsuki now learned to control the sizes and combos with explosions such as punching or flying with them. Shoto and Shoka learned to Make things out their elements such as ice spheres and flames waves and coating to help Katsuki and Katsumi.

As the kids go through the group is asked out constantly form lower and upper classmen always rejecting them as Jirou and Momo had a crush on Izuku and Shoka and Katsumi started dating each-others brothers. The group get out of middle school with no issues. and prep for the exam Izuku mastered his quirk and started to martial arts while Katsumi and Katsuki have mastered taekwondo learning to explode form any part of their body jut incase something where to go wrong with their hands.

We go to the U.A exams were the friends meet up and couples being cringe by using cringy jokes to say hi while the rest of the group cringed looking at them (that being Izuku Momo and Jirou. The group heads in hoping to get into separate sections so they can show off.

Mic: HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOO LITTLE LISTENERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WELCOME TO THE U.A EXAMS LET ME HEAR YOU SCREAM LITTLE LISTENERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

*silence*

Mic: TOUGH CROWD BUT LETS GO THROUGH THE RULES!!!!!!!! *explains bots and goes through Iida's scene with the group roasting him to the core and embarrassing him as he sits back down angry and humiliated.*

ALR IMA FINISH THIS EP EARLY CAUSE MY HANDS HURT CYA!