"The Fight" 🔞

You and Shubman got into a fight because he was home late and was not answering calls. He was busy with his work. But you were very annoyed.

Y/n : "You could've at least called me tell that, you know I'm alone here right!!? "

Shubh : "Why can't you understand how busy I'm!?!? I couldn't even check the time! "

Y/N : "Atleast you could've checked on me?"

"What do you mea- " Shubh's phone rings ,cutting him off.

Y/N gets really annoyed at this point . " You know what! I'm out! Do whatever you want! "

"Yeah! Whatever, GET OUT! " Shubh says leaving you speechless, you didn't expect this from him.

"Fine, I'm leaving" Y/N says

Shubh: "Yeah That sounds very good"

Y/N packs her bags in concern that he is actually telling her to get out of their house. She takes some of her clothes and goes to shubh. "I'm leaving".

He sits on the couch without minding much, but he was pretty sad and guilty about what he said to you.

You leave the house and call an Uber. It was almost 2 am at night. After being in the uber for almost 10 minutes you tell the driver to stop because you had no idea where to go. You end up being in a dark road that diverged into two. You choose one of the roads and decide to walk. You keep walking and couple of minutes later you find a creepy man in front of you. You gasp and soon move away from him and starts walking again. You start to panic as the guy was following you.
"Hey beautiful!! You alone here!? " He asks
You don't give your ears to him and keep walking when he tries to touch you inappropriatly
"Ah! Stop! " You scream.
He laughs "you look so delicious for the night"
You start to loose it all at this point and takes your phone a dials Shubman. That's when he touches you agin which makes you move more middle into the road.
"Fuck off!!" You scream in fear when a car with bright headlight stops in front of you. Your eyes blacks out for a moment. When you open your eyes you find Shubman hitting the shit out of the creepy guy.
"YOU HAD THE FUCKING AUDACITY TO LAY HANDS ON MY GIRL!? MOTHERFUCKER!! " Shubh punches him one more time on his face making him blank out.
Shubh comes near you hugging you softly, "I'm sorry bebo, I know I was rude. I am very stressed" He says
"I know, I was shocked when you said that to me" Y/n says.
"I know baby, forgive me. I was out of my mind" He says and keeps his lips onto yours pulling you by the waist into a passionate kiss. "I love you" He says while kissing you. "Me too" You says.

You both drive to home. On the way home, he keeps his strong veiny hands on your thighs which makes you blush. You two reaches home , both enter into the room when he suddenly pins you onto the wall holding your waist tightly and kissing your lips hungrily and passionatly leaving you wet. You kiss him back with the same amount of passion. You start to unbutton his shirt. He takes off your shirt.He then starts kissing your neck, leaving bite marks and hickeys making you moan softly, he caresses your tits and presses it softly. Your hands takes off his belts, you feel his hard member. As soon as you remove his clothes he lifts you up thrown you onto the bed and goes down onto your wet clit and starts giving you an oral making you scream in pleasure. You love the way he move his tongue all over you. Pleasure travels throughout your body making you shake in orgasm. He makes you scream in pleasure. He grabs one of your tits tightly as he notices that you are very close. He keeps licking you, when you come he inserts two fingers inside you. You cry in pleasure.it felt like you were in cloud 9.He keeps thrusting his fingers into you while you release your warm juice all over his fingers. When he notices that you are done, he lays besides you. "You belong to me. Only me" He says looking at you, you keep breathing heavily. He kisses you on you forehead "I'll never get angry at you again love, I love you" He says which makes you blush. You both kiss passionatly and cuddle into sleep.