Chapter 2: Cold Feet

Y/N POV

The next place we arrived to was a place covered in snow with it looking like a ski resort.

Y/N: Wow, this is really cool. Literally

NiGHTS: That is true, lots of people who dream about this world are ones who never usually have snow, so this is their only experience of seeing snow.

Y/N: I see, well better get a move on. The faster we can get those Ideya the better.

We started to look around for the Ideya with us taking in what this world had to offer, but as I ran around I saw what seemed like a blue light coming from the summit.

Y/N: I think I have a feeling where the Ideya is.

???: Then that saves us the time looking for it.

We looked up and saw Scourge and a Jester that looked like NiGHTS but red.

Y/N: Scourge.

NiGHTS: Reela

Reela: Glad to see you remember me dear sibling, it seems your still in that rebellious phase of your's after all these years.

NiGHTS: Says the one who's a royal lap dog.

Relea: Anyway we'll be taking the Ideya.

With a wave of his hand and some type of creatures showed up.

Y/N: Let's split up, I'll deal with Scourge, NiGHTS you got Reela, Psycho go for the Ideya.

We split up with me chasing after Scourge with the two of us clashing with each other as we ran through the world at top speed.

Scourge: You can beat me Blue, I'm the most powerful in the an entire Multiverse!

Y/N: That's not what happened last time when I saw you, I'm pretty sure Psycho destroyed you.

Scourge: That's because I was only super, let me show you what else I can do!

After a bright dark light I saw Scourge had turned into some type of hyper form